KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV tee shirt

FIRESTARTER

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone notice KH 's tee shirt "if sambo was easy it would be called ju-jitsu"
Brazilian crown didn't seem to impressed!

If Khabib wins tomorrow all the BJJ guys will look really bad. especially if Khabib submits the guy. I think Khabib will win it. Gonna be interesting

i totally laughed when i saw that shirt.

pretty ballsy wearing it in brazil bwhahahaha.

I loved it and I'm a bjj guy. Nothing like some good MA rivalries.

Khabib is a funny dude and has obviously huge balls :D

Khabib by UD. 19-0

ahahaha very nice Khabib!

Tavares via first round sub. would be even funnier than the shirt now

i totally laughed when i saw that shirt.

pretty ballsy wearing it in brazil bwhahahaha.

Yeah really edgy and ballsy, it being written in a foreign language and all. Real balls, man.

I liked the idea,clever shit.

But serious,who are we kidding with this?There's a reason why sambo isnt trained by most of the fighters,cause its not a big fucking deal!

If you wanna nuthug your roots martial art do it,but dont put idiot nonsense along with it.

Aww...

Did Khabib rustle your jimmies?

Noo, I think it's pretty well documented on sherdog that I'm a Tavares fan boy. The shirt is pretty funny imo.

Konster and I have a bet.

I liked the idea,clever shit.

But serious,who are we kidding with this?There's a reason why sambo isnt trained by most of the fighters,cause its not a big fucking deal!

If you wanna nuthug your roots martial art do it,but dont put idiot nonsense along with it.

Or it could be because the UFC was invented by the Gracies to promote BJJ, and Sambo masters have yet to really get a foothold in the sport thus far.

But there was this one guy who was pretty successful with it...

Noo, I think it's pretty well documented on sherdog that I'm a Tavares fan boy. The shirt is pretty funny imo.

Konster and I have a bet.

Ahh, fair enough!

I do think Justin Khabieber wins handily though.

Ahh, fair enough!

I do think Justin Khabieber wins handily though.

Yeah, I think the edge goes to him, but Konster keeps throwing me bets when my fav fighters come up... I couldn't keep backing down. lol

War Tavares!!

2 away from the mythical 20 and 0, he seems to like doing weird stuff at the weigh-ins.

Back