KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV tee shirt

thumbnail_crop.php

bahaha I train bjj but that shirt kicks ass -- hope he wins. He has many flaws but he's a very promising prospect with cardio for days.

Pretty asshole joke, but funny. Crowd seemed to be imprezzed by this performance.

uh if you are insinuating werdum vs arlovsky was an example of anything, you are out of your mind, or you didn't really watched that fight

Im well aware that that fight was largely fought on their feet if thats what you are saying. That being said, combat sambo (arlovskis base) uses both striking as well as take down defenses. So I guess we could say that his sambo base helped to nullify a world champions bjj.

Thought that was funny especially because he's in Brazil. I hope they don't kill him if he wins lolol.

Haha. That's funny. Win or lose, this makes that fight a bit more interesting for the crowd. This man is earning his money lol. I love when low level guys take the spotlight like this.

I don't really care who wins. I guess I would say Numagamedov has the style to beat Tavares, because Tavares is eerily similar to the guy Nurmagedov just fought, in Tibau... but... I don't expect there to be the same results if you know what I mean. Plus Brazilians seem to do well on Brazilian cards. I have Tavares by UD. I'll be happy to be wrong though.

God I can't spell this man's name though lol. And I don't have my contacts in so I have to put my eyes like 2 inches from the screen to even see what I said. This is terrible lol.

And Fedor smashed prime Nog twice.

Its not the art, its the artist. And its good to see foreign fighters adopting the Chael Sonnen trolling tactic to get attention.

Man, the guy made a joke about JJ, in my country, i'm just getting this as a joke and making another on him!

Tha's all about the fun! I'm not mad or deffending Jiu Jitsu!

:cool:

Khabib is one of my new favorite fighters as of late.

prime nog s ground game is not better than werdum s ground game ,how many time werdum compete adcc I forgot it,he train with king mo especially this type of situtation and he catched fedor easily...
Prime nog submitted sambo guys before do not forget it bjj much more better martial arts if you don't believe it you r wrestler or sambo guy do not train it and fight bjj guy on the ground we ll see what ll happen..?

Of course not everyone wants independence. Heck, not everyone in America wanted independence from England.

Whether Khabib verbally espouses independence for Dagestan is irrelevant to the struggle, but I suspect wearing the fur hat is a statement.

Uh it certainly makes it irrelevant for this thread. Peddle the secession talk somewhere else basically man. This thread is about Khabib and the fight and his t-shirt.

Dagestan and chechnya were at war with each other, sepasratist movment is much smaller in Dagestan then in Chechnya

Partially true. War started again when a big group of chechen (pre-dominately foreign mercenaries) insurgents entered Dagestan.

Would have been more ballsy if it were written in Portugese so the crowd could read it, but yeah, pretty funny...

Of course not everyone wants independence. Heck, not everyone in America wanted independence from England.

Whether Khabib verbally espouses independence for Dagestan is irrelevant to the struggle, but I suspect wearing the fur hat is a statement.

and how do you connect those 2? :wink:

i have hat just like that

Back