Media Khabib Nurmagomedov Names St-Pierre, Ferguson, Mayweather as Possible Last 3 Fights!

Ferguson is the only worthy. Unless GSP comes back to 170 but I doubt he ever will.

If he beats Ferguson, GSP, and then maybe the WW champion. He'd definitely be in contention for GOAT..

Khabib is smart as fuck, he is waiting for Woodley to get older and lose the belt than he will move up and destroy the future WW champion.

His last 3 fights will be McGregor, McGregor, McGregor

McGregor will keep losing and demanding rematches at different weight classes and be granted whatever he wants

He lost to Diaz at 170lbs in a random fight and was granted a rematch for no logical reason at all while being 145lb champ

I think he’ll go tony, beat him...
then gsp.

We’ll see if 165 is real or not.

If the guy hadn’t lost his shit too much in the elevation of fame/status,
Be a good scrap tween him and Georges.

We’ll see, he’ll be back soon enough.

Apparently, he’s got that appeal thing...

McGregor will keep losing and demanding rematches at different weight classes and be granted whatever he wants

He lost to Diaz at 170lbs in a random fight and was granted a rematch for no logical reason at all while being 145lb champ
A rematch at 170, would be hilarious to watch. Khabib wouldn't be drained from the weight cut, probably be even more dominant in the grappling exchanges..

meeh no matter what him and Ali say , they would probably go with a rematch with Conor frst,depending on the suspensions they get,is Conor getting any? if he isn't then he might fight someone else first.
cause if Conor fights and loses then they would miss the chance to make money out of that rematch.who knows though :/
and i have just seen a 40 years old Manny beat Broner who is in his twenties.......yea Floyd is old,but no MMA fighter is gonna beat him in a boxing match buddeh
<puh-lease75>

Gillespie is in the same position Khabib was a few years ago. A world beater who hasn't had the opportunity to face anyone in the top 10.

Mark my words, Gillespie will be the guy to dethrone Khabib. I'll bump in a year when the fight happens.

Its way too soon for him dude, and by the time he's a title conference Khabib will probably be done.

No, one more rematch unless Conor wins, then the rubber match

Lmao. His resume is already better than Ferguson's. Once he makes Ferguson look like a child on the ground, he will need only one more defense to be considered the absolute undisputed LW GOAT. Also, your inner McGregor nutsack gobbler is showing: Conor is nowhere near Khabib's best win. RDA at LW > Conor at LW.

You sound like a partisan. So i'll leave you to do partisan things.

RDA at the time wasn't considered the same calibre as a former 2 weight champion.

GSP would starch Khabib and make it look easy.

You sound like a partisan. So i'll leave you to do partisan things.

RDA at the time wasn't considered the same calibre as a former 2 weight champion.
RDA at the time was on a 10 fight win streak if you neglect his loss to Khabib. Your "2 weight champion" is a 0.5 fighter at LW who has never defended a belt while RDA actually did. RDA at LW > Canor at LW.
RDA record.png

RDA at the time was on a 10 fight win streak if you neglect his loss to Khabib. Your "2 weight champion" is a 0.5 fighter at LW who has never defended a belt while RDA actually did. RDA at LW > Canor at LW.
View attachment 509269

a 10 fight win-streak. This is why it's pointless to speak to partisans they live in their own reality. We can switch out RDA for Conor then. It isn't central to my point. Although it's central to you as Anti-mcgregor partisan.

a 10 fight win-streak. This is why it's pointless to speak to partisans they live in their own reality. We can switch out RDA for Conor then. It isn't central to my point. Although it's central to you as Anti-mcgregor partisan.
Lmao. No, we can't. What winning streak does Conor have at LW? How many title defenses does he have?

Lmao. No, we can't. What winning streak does Conor have at LW? How many title defenses does he have?

You're going off on Conor here I only used him as an example of Khabib's best win, so switch that for RDA in the rest of my post which was nothing to do with Conor, i just mentioned him as the best win.

You're just fixating on Conor cause you're a partisan. My point was Khabib has roughly the same resume as Tony and he needs to beat him to establish primacy of his own division let alone all of them for all time.

That's my point you focused on the Conor part as you're a partisan. This is probably the most consecutive posts in my life about Conor and it comes about cause of one of the folk obsessed with him. I can see why he causes so much stir.

Gillespie is in the same position Khabib was a few years ago. A world beater who hasn't had the opportunity to face anyone in the top 10.

Mark my words, Gillespie will be the guy to dethrone Khabib. I'll bump in a year when the fight happens.

I'm a huge fan of Gregor, but I doubt he gets a title shot within the next year or even 18 months.

Even though I think he likely beats most of the guys ahead of him in the rankings, they still won't jump so many guys to give him a shot. He's 3-4 wins away at best imo. And he only wants 2 more fights in 2019.

Khabib has miles to go to be the GOAT. He has roughly the same resume as Ferguson now. Has 1 title defence and his best win is McGregor after a 2 year lay-off. Beating Ferguson should be his priority to establish primacy in his own weight class atm. Without him worrying about being the best across all weight classes at all times.

my original point.

You're going off on Conor here I only used him as an example of Khabib's best win, so switch that for RDA in the rest of my post which was nothing to do with Conor, i just mentioned him as the best win.

You're just fixating on Conor cause you're a partisan. My point was Khabib has roughly the same resume as Tony and he needs to beat him to establish primacy of his own division let alone all of them for all time.

That's my point you focused on the Conor part as you're a partisan. This is probably the most consecutive posts in my life about Conor and it comes about cause of one of the folk obsessed with him. I can see why he causes so much stir.
You've stated that Conor is Khabib's best win, which is nonsense. I've focused on the nonsense in your post. If you agree that RDA is a better win than Conor, then there's nothing to talk about anymore, because I've already stated that Khabib will become the LW GOAT only after the beats Ferguson and gets one more title defense.

Back