Media Khabib Nurmagomedov Names St-Pierre, Ferguson, Mayweather as Possible Last 3 Fights!

IF he really wants absolute legacy and GOAT status Khabib should fight:

1) Ferguson @ 155
2) Conor (if he wins 1-2 other fights quickly and seems truly motivated) rematch @ 155
3) Woodley (if still champ) @ 170
4) GSP (if still fighting) @ 170
Retire.
5) post retirement money grabs like vs Floyd are ok as blatant bank filling exibitions.
He likely doesn’t beat all of them

I know khabib isnt a lunatic like conor, but why does he believe he can beat Mayweather?

Conor said the same... "hes small, he is old..." and got rekt being a better striker than khabib
He knows he can’t win
It’s for a pay check

in MMA, 80% of the wrestling techniques are not applicable... so the high level wrestler does not translate well.

The premise of this thread is highly inaccurate!

Kamal Shalorus - QUALIFIED FOR THE

Sahlorus was born in an isolated rural hut near the village [1] of Khalkhal in Ardabil Province.

Kamal is a wrestler, represented Great Britain in an Olympic Qualification tournament where he placed 8th.

He has also competed in grappling tournaments. He has a notable win over Joachim Hansen in the European Abu Dhabi Combat Club (ADCC) Qualifiers.[2]

GSP is a shot in the dark

Floyd is even more of a shot in the dark

only one man he should be focusing on and that's El Cucuy

ferguson-pettis-2.jpg

Even Ferguson is a shot in the dark considering the injuries

When do we find out how long of a suspension he gets? Should be soon?

Khabib has miles to go to be the GOAT. He has roughly the same resume as Ferguson now. Has 1 title defence and his best win is McGregor after a 2 year lay-off. Beating Ferguson should be his priority to establish primacy in his own weight class atm. Without him worrying about being the best across all weight classes at all times.

I don't understand why he wants to continue cutting from circa 200lbs. Fight Ferguson to eliminate any question marks at 155lb, then any of Askren / GSP / Woodley at 170lb, which is his natural weight class.

If he is as fantastic as you all say, he should be able to prove it by fighting competitors that aren't 15lbs lighter than him in the cage.

If you are hospitalised making weight, you shouldn't be at that class, end of.
Askren will wrestle fuck Khabib easily

Gillespie is in the same position Khabib was a few years ago. A world beater who hasn't had the opportunity to face anyone in the top 10.

Mark my words, Gillespie will be the guy to dethrone Khabib. I'll bump in a year when the fight happens.
Khabib is already making his retirement plans though. Wtf. He’s 30 and has had mostly cake fights and he’s walking thinking of walking away?

Gillespie could do it, I really like him, as a fighter and as a competitor in general. After his fight and interview with Rashad and Bisping I am now on board the Gillespie fight bus as well.

Nobody will watch Khabib vs Mayweather.

Wouldn't say no to Khabib vs GSP though.

there is no way Khabib will retire after 3 more fights, he's just playing hardball in the negotiations.

mark my words

Fuck off khabib youre the Ufcs most boring champ, hell tyrone looks exciting in comparison

Gillespie is in the same position Khabib was a few years ago. A world beater who hasn't had the opportunity to face anyone in the top 10.

Mark my words, Gillespie will be the guy to dethrone Khabib. I'll bump in a year when the fight happens.
Mannnnn...I really like Gregor. I like both of these guys a lot to be fair. I just dont know if Gregor has the size to stay with him. He could easily drop a division without killing himself. It actually makes his accomplishments much more admirable And if the wrestling/grappling cancels each other out, Khabib seems to have the edge on the feet. Just my 2 cents.

He's turned out to be worse than Conor
That's silly. Dude is just talking right now. Jockeying for fights. He can't come back now, he's on suspension. Let them handle the Nevada situation before condemning him for not making fights he cant even sign for.

there is no way Khabib will retire after 3 more fights, he's just playing hardball in the negotiations.

mark my words
He hasn't confirmed anything in this interview, so I doubt he is planning on retiring so early.

Khabib has miles to go to be the GOAT. He has roughly the same resume as Ferguson now. Has 1 title defence and his best win is McGregor after a 2 year lay-off. Beating Ferguson should be his priority to establish primacy in his own weight class atm. Without him worrying about being the best across all weight classes at all times.
Lmao. His resume is already better than Ferguson's. Once he makes Ferguson look like a child on the ground, he will need only one more defense to be considered the absolute undisputed LW GOAT. Also, your inner McGregor nutsack gobbler is showing: Conor is nowhere near Khabib's best win. RDA at LW > Conor at LW.

If he only fights three more times, there’s no way he is the GOAT especially if he pads it with a Mayweather fight.

The best for legacy: cucuy, gsp, ww champ
The best for money: Conor rematch, floyd without being tied to the UFC, gsp fight without the UFC

I don't care what his plans are, I just want to see Connor vs Tony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back