Media Khabib Nurmagomedov Names St-Pierre, Ferguson, Mayweather as Possible Last 3 Fights!

Big names most of them but short on skills or middleweights.

Tito Ortiz
Quinton Jackson
Chuck Liddell
Chael Sonnen
Wanderlei Silva
Forrest Griffin
these fighters would be considered mediocre at best if they were combating with the new breed
I have no doubt in my mind that DC would run through them easily
you have a guy like Gus 3-4 in his last 7 and 3 of those fight were for the title, what kind of competition is that?
2 mediocre middleweights in Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos running through the division.

You can get sensitive about it if you want.
I don't like Jon Jones but what you said wasn't true at all. So stop making me defend Juice Jones

Let's put it this way: he's the one guy at lightweight who has the potential to outwrestle Khabib. GSP doesn't count as he's a WW. On paper, Gillespie is likely the best wrestler in that division.

I’ll agree

honestly GSP looked sluggish and slow in his last fight against bisping, khabib should be the favorite there. too old, simply not in his prime anymore.

If Khabib beats GSP and Ferguson nobody will be surpassing his reputation as the LW GOAT for a LONG time.

Mayweather fight is stupid though.
GSP admitted severe struggles to gain weight (and ended up getting pretty sick) to fight Bisping and was the reason he vacated. He said he should have just fought him at his normal weight and he would have been a lot healthier.

Back