Media Khabib Nurmagomedov Names St-Pierre, Ferguson, Mayweather as Possible Last 3 Fights!

Khabib has yet to face a high level wrestler

Last edited:
I know khabib isnt a lunatic like conor, but why does he believe he can beat Mayweather?

Conor said the same... "hes small, he is old..." and got rekt being a better striker than khabib

I want to see the Tony fight bad but I think him vs GSP would be even better because of GSP's storied history. Not a bad problem to have... having two truly amazing fights to choose from.

I know khabib isnt a lunatic like conor, but why does he believe he can beat Mayweather?

Conor said the same... "hes small, he is old..." and got rekt being a better striker than khabib

He is one shot away from KO him.

Anyway you ve heared that he s doing some humanitarian work in Nigeria. If you want to help more you need more money so...

Tony first
165 belt vs Woodley/Usman
If still undefeated defend 155 vs #1 whoever that is
Defend 165 vs GSP

Khabib retires undefeated.
He out punches all wrestlers, and out wrestles all punchers

Conor didn't believe he could beat Mayweather.... he wanted the big payday. That's why Khabib is mentioning Mayweather, he wants to make that Mayweather Money.

Yeah cuz Gillespie is a world beater and is definitely next in line after beating YANCY, stop it bro.

Gillespie is in the same position Khabib was a few years ago. A world beater who hasn't had the opportunity to face anyone in the top 10.

Mark my words, Gillespie will be the guy to dethrone Khabib. I'll bump in a year when the fight happens.

IF he really wants absolute legacy and GOAT status Khabib should fight:

1) Ferguson @ 155
2) Conor (if he wins 1-2 other fights quickly and seems truly motivated) rematch @ 155
3) Woodley (if still champ) @ 170
4) GSP (if still fighting) @ 170
Retire.
5) post retirement money grabs like vs Floyd are ok as blatant bank filling exibitions.
Conor again? He smashed him once. Fuck this irish pussy

Gillespie is in the same position Khabib was a few years ago. A world beater who hasn't had the opportunity to face anyone in the top 10.

Mark my words, Gillespie will be the guy to dethrone Khabib. I'll bump in a year when the fight happens.

Dizzy Giuseppe is a quality rassler ..... and that's it!

Most of his wrestling does NOT , translate to M . M .. A

HE'S 31 YEARS OLD .... ALMOST at RETIREMENT AGE, and you speaketh about this one, Gregory THE CONNOR, MCGREGOR, Gillepilepsy!

Who are these high level wrestlers that Khabib has been avoiding? What rubish
Who mentioned anything about avoiding?

He did say that he's not interested in fighting Woodley, though.

Who mentioned anything about avoiding?

He did say that he's not interested in fighting Woodley, though.

So there are not any high level wrestlers then? So it is a moot point.

"Khabib hasn't faced any paraplegic kyokushin fighters yet, hes not legit!"

Back