Khabib Nurmagomedov, future LW champ

I agree that a win over RDA and Grant would 100% deserve a title shot. All I meant is that right now Pettis and Melendez are both ahead of the rest of the division. I don't see him winning a title if either of those two are champs. Just my opinion though. Both Benson and Grant would be tough fights for him, too.

Plus don't want to look past Dos Anjos.

I think you misunderstood me, I don't think Khabib would need another win for a title shot if he beats RDA like I think he will, to have to fight another top 10 would be excessive IMO.

I also think he would beat Pettis and could beat Melendez though I think Melendez would be a tougher fight for Khabib.

I think Khabib matches up well with Pettis because of his pace, cardio and well rounded style plus he's quick in transitioning from striking to clinching and striking to takedowns.

I think Melendez is a tougher match up for Khabib because he's got better wrestling(than Pettis), faster pace, and he's better in the pocket.

Looking pretty confident...

2f2d8e294eb5d80e0ac0162a1048d373.gif

What a fight, seriously cannot wait for this one!

fc78777d6ac59bb9792da9619e559e5c.png

i can't pick in this fight... can't wait to see it. in the true spirit of 'dana always looks at the winner' i'm going to have to go with RDA to win though!

I'm signing this. To be honest, with his wrestling, I think he could be Pettis right now.

Future champ indeed.

You read it here first. Khabib vs a top 3 contender for title shot next!

Back