Khabib No1 P4P

I have DJ as #1 p4p. He's on a 17-fight winning streak including 12 UFC title defenses + ONE Flyweight World Grand Prix Champion.

Mighty Mouse is the champion we need, but don't deserve.

that's a footage ?
Listen

He vacates the title and talks about not having the red tape, champion, but having the blue tape, challenger, if he comes back.

So yes, it is

Amanda Nunez has beaten Cyborg, Holm, Rhonda and Valentina. AN has finished elite competition. I expect it won't be a popular choice but it's the right one.

Khabib hasnt even fought Ferguson, Conor 2.0, Gaethje or even Nate Diaz to see if he really is even the best on his own division let alone #1 p4p

Khabib hasnt even fought Ferguson, Conor 2.0, Gaethje or even Nate Diaz to see if he really is even the best on his own division let alone #1 p4p
He beat da shit of Conor da fucc you talkin about?

I'll throw this one out there too.

K. Effective Aggressiveness

2. Throwing a strike moving backwards is not as effective as a strike thrown moving forward.

LOL.

IYB6XVb.gif

Dana and his damage control. This dude doesn’t realize that with all the corruption with the UFC nobody cares about who he rigs the rankings for as the president of the UFC you had the chance to do the right thing over and over again and you kept with corruption.

Great white hope, To answer your question if Tony wins then Khabib should be placed down. Tony hasn’t done enough to be pound for pound number 1.

Casual detected Fabricio got caught running hats but not the same as walking someone down and getting countered when you throw a punch then land and they hit you moving backwards. Running forward you’re only only adding to their power.

Yeah, that is pretty unnuanced. There is some truth to it that you can put more power into a shot if you put your whole body behind it, but obviously some shots going backwards are still harder than some weak or scrapping shots when you go forward.

I have DJ as #1 p4p. He's on a 17-fight winning streak including 12 UFC title defenses + ONE Flyweight World Grand Prix Champion.

Mighty Mouse is the champion we need, but don't deserve.
He is in a shitty org now it doesn't count. Also he lost to Cejudo fair and square who the went and did what mighty mouse ducked, TJ Dillashaw first and then moved up and became the champ. Can't be the p4p number one if you are not even the best in your division.
Also how tall are you?

He is in a shitty org now it doesn't count. Also he lost to Cejudo fair and square who the went and did what mighty mouse ducked, TJ Dillashaw first and then moved up and became the champ. Can't be the p4p number one if you are not even the best in your division.
Also how tall are you?
DJ beat Cejudo who beat TJ and 3 high profile UFC fighhters who were traded have been knocked unconscious by fighters from ONEFC you casual. After seeing what cejudo did to EPO dillashaw there’s no doubt in my mind DJ would have dominated him.

https://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/Sherdogs-PoundforPound-Top-10-Rankings-169947

They changed the rankings, I personally disagree. Even though Jones in my opinion lost this saturday, he still officially won, and khabib hasn't won since UFC 242, so no reason to put him higher.

The real no 1 p4p will be the winner of tony vs khabib.

Before this fight, Jones should stay no 1 p4p.

what do you think ?
Eh, Jones has so many asterisks next to his resumé at this point. Fair to have Khabib no.1 imo

DJ beat Cejudo who beat TJ and 3 high profile UFC fighhters who were traded have been knocked unconscious by fighters from ONEFC you casual. After seeing what cejudo did to EPO dillashaw there’s no doubt in my mind DJ would have dominated him.
Lmao you seem way more confident than mighty duck was about fighting TJ.

Back