Khabib is the worst striker conor have fought.

Khabib outstruck Iaquinta. Who basically beat Masvidal on the feet. Khabibs striking is underrated.

Well, Khabib has a greater chance to KO Conor standing than Conor has landing a TD or even a sub. More ways to win.

Don't matter because Khabib is going to try to take him down in the first 20 seconds. The fight depends on Conor not going to the ground and staying on his feet. Khabib obviously going to go where he has the advantage over Conor.

LOL at Conor's BJJ posing a threat.

Barboza, MJ and Iaquinta are all better overall grapplers than Conor.

Barboza's TDD shits on Conor's.

I don't recall saying It would pose a "threat" certainly not to someone with the top game / control like Khabib.

Have you ever grappled before? You don't know what you're talking about dude, no offence. MJ Is a better grappler than Conor? I'd say Conor is a legit brown belt. He's very underrated, particularly defensively. Ask anyone with genuine grappling IQ and they would reiterate the same thing. Although I understand the most common narrative Is that Conor cant grapple or wrestle, that Is quite far from the truth when analysed technically under greater scrutiny.

Barboza does have great TDD although Conor has a different approach to defending takedowns mostly based on controlling the frames and distance. I would argue the latter may be more effective against a heavily clinch based takedown approach like Khabib, at least on paper. Although, that said I would expect Khabib to be shooting a lot from the outside for this one compared to previous opponents. Like someone else mentioned, also as a tool to get Into the clinch safely where he's most comfortable.

Does Khabib and Conor exist in 2018 or 94?
Well your point and seemingly unprovoked verbal onslaught of stupidity was based on the reasoning, That Edgar vs Aldo wasn't a Grappler vs Striker fight. You basically said Frankie Can throw a punch and Jose can crab walk therefore i was somehow retarded...
Well Conor can Use 'butterflies to play God' and Khabib Does leaping knees

So by your logic Khabib is the striker and Conor well Conor is still God and no matter what you say it will never change the fact that come October your bear wrestling strength guy is going to be embarrassed.

Well your point and seemingly unprovoked verbal onslaught of stupidity was based on the reasoning, That Edgar vs Aldo wasn't a Grappler vs Striker fight. You basically said Frankie Can throw a punch and Jose can crab walk therefore i was somehow retarded...
Well Conor can Use 'butterflies to play God' and Khabib Does leaping knees

So by your logic Khabib is the striker and Conor well Conor is still God and no matter what you say it will never change the fact that come October your bear wrestling strength guy is going to be embarrassed.

No I didn't "basically" say Edgar can throw a punch and Aldo can crab walk, Just watch their damn fights wtf. They are far more well rounded than Khabib or Conor to be considered fighters involved in "classic striker vs. grappler" match ups

No I didn't "basically" say Edgar can throw a punch and Aldo can crab walk, Just watch their damn fights wtf. They are far more well rounded than Khabib or Conor to be considered fighters involved in "classic striker vs. grappler" match ups
Yeah but again it's 2018 not 1994, outside of woman's mma the last Pure grappler vs Pure striker fight was Bas vs Randleman or something

Next time try picking on one of the retards, there's plenty of those here.

Yeah but again it's 2018 not 1994, outside of woman's mma the last Pure grappler vs Pure striker fight was Bas vs Randleman or something

Next time try picking on one of the retards, there's plenty of those here.

Next time don't include well rounded fighters in your stupid "classic striker vs. grappler" match ups. You know damn well what I mean

Next time don't include well rounded fighters in your stupid "classic striker vs. grappler" match ups. You know damn well what I mean
Every fight I listed was a strike centered fighter beating grapple centric fighter

Every single one

Sure it could have been a former college wrestler like chuck beating Tito
But come fight time Tito was thinking two words "Double leg" chuck was thinking two words as well "Knock out"

lol pathetic respons. if i want i can name 100 fights right now where elite strikers got clowned by mediocre grapplers. GTFO

Based on what exactly ?
Tito lost to chuck 2 times
Chael lost to silva 2 times
Randy lost to chuck 2 times
Mir lost to JDS
Faber lost to Cruz 2 times
Mendes lost to Conor
Eddie lost to Conor
Monson lost to Tim Silvia
Aldo defeated mendes 2 times
Aldo defeated Edgar 2 times
Machida beat Tito
Silva beat Maia
Silva beat okami
Holm beat Ronda
Matt Hughes got destroyed by Thiago alvez
Koscheck got starched by Woodly

I mean historically speaking the skilled striker wins this classic grapple vs striker matchup more then 80% of the time

Silva was on steroids... everyone else is well-rounded as fuck. Next.

He outstruck iaquinta because of his wrestling threat. But yes khabib is good at unloading shots on a guy afraid of being taken down

Which is not Conor

His fight with Mendes, He was free-flowing kicks and punches every minute that fight was on the feet. And he would do the same in this fight. He’s not going to be standing around afraid to be taken down. He doesn’t fight that way.

He outstruck iaquinta because of his wrestling threat. But yes khabib is good at unloading shots on a guy afraid of being taken down
GSP made a career around this.

Based on what exactly ?
Mir lost to JDS
Mendes lost to Conor
Eddie lost to Conor
Machida beat Tito
Silva beat Maia
Silva beat okami
Holm beat Ronda

I mean historically speaking the skilled striker wins this classic grapple vs striker matchup more then 80% of the time
Theres so many fights go other way too. You pulled 80 pct outta yer anus

Nobody conor mcgregor have fought in ufc (or maybe his whole mma run) have had worse stand up then Khabib.

Yes i know. Khabib is a beast from clinch to ground. That makes him so scary that strikers turn runners.

But still something to think about.
Probably,but who cares,as long as kabib puts him down and smashes him..

Okay, and Conor is probably one of the worst grapplers Khabib has faced?

They're polar opposite, and that's what makes the fight so good.
Connor has good BJJ, plenty of fighters worse than him on the ground that Khabib has faced...

None of this matters... Khabib is a fuckin beast!

Just listen to how fighters from all weight classes talk about him behind the scenes.
tenor.gif

It does though since Khabib's striking is regularly praised. Not his overall game, but of all things his rudimentary stand-up.

Based on what exactly ?
Mir lost to JDS
Mendes lost to Conor
Eddie lost to Conor
Machida beat Tito
Silva beat Maia
Silva beat okami
Holm beat Ronda

igor vs coleman
randy vs sylvia
mirko vs fedor
rda vs pettis
gsp vs alves
cormier vs stipe / gus / johnson

Where do you get your 80%?

Back