Khabib is modern day Fedor

I'm not sure if you know this but Nogueira was a UFC champion. Also the only contemporary he fought was Couture and he beat the breaks off of him.
Interim champion
Also mir broke his shoulders
He aint fighting pro wrestlers anymore

Fedor in his prime was the equivalence of taking Khabib domiance level (Fedor was 27-0(1) at one point) and pairing it with the excitement factor and aura of Anderson.

Fedor = Khabib dominace + Anderson aura

That's how special Fedor was.

I don't think anyone gets particularly excited to see Khabib fight. You know he's gonna box a little bit until he has his opponent close to the cage, then he will shoot and grind, grind, grind. It's effective, but not particularly exciting or beautiful.

Interim champion
The "champion" at the time was Randy Couture, who Nogueira defeated his next fight and was also ranked ahead of lol
He aint fighting pro wrestlers anymore
Nog probably has the most difficult strength of schedule in the history of HW so this comment is pretty dumb.

Lol at people thinking randy is highly rated
The #1, #2, and #3 HWs in the world in 2008 were Fedor, Nogueira, and Randy. I realize you're a new fan but you really shouldn't comment on time periods you weren't part of.

Fedor had hands AND was good off his back.
Also, Khabib is not humble. He acts like an animal with no class.
He supports full contact MMA for small children ffs. He even had a fight with Fedor about this.

You would never hear trash talk or see jumping of the cage antics from Fedor.

You guys need to stop with this crap.

We get it. You're new fans who never watched Fedor live in his prime. You don't understand the context of what all he did. We get it.

Ummm no Khabib is much better.
Jesus Christ a lot of people posting here are stupid.

How the fuck is Khabib much better than prime Fedor? The answer is he isn’t.

I didn't know that Fedor was trained by a Dagestani, Volk Han.

I didn't know that Fedor was trained by a Dagestani, Volk Han.
Volk was more a mentor than a trainer. Fedor had various trainers from the very beginnin´ to RTT and then Red Devil.

Back