Khabib is modern day Fedor

B5C9A289-F4A8-4994-B873-1F11E1A89312.jpeg
Russian, undefeated, undisputed, undamaged, more dominant than anyone, destroys everyone in his path, never been rocked, humble, soft-spoken, likes desserts....yes? no? Discuss.

Well no.

Fedor has a MUCH deeper resume. Given how Khabib has said he intends to retire soon, I doubt he will get there, or even close really.

But that's ok. I think it is a minor miracle Khabib came back in great form from those bad knee injuries.

As for fight style, Fedor was much better rounded, Khabib is just better at doing one thing, which to be fair, he does very, very well.

Khabib is far better and has actually fought in the premier league of MMA. Fedor got exposed by legit UFC fighters. Shouldn't even be a comparison

Khabib is far better and has actually fought in the premier league of MMA. Fedor got exposed by legit UFC fighters. Shouldn't even be a comparison

The best thing about threads like this is, they show just how stupid "UFC fans" really are lmao.

fedor bought better competition. kabibs best win is conor who has a shitty ground grame

The best thing about threads like this is, they show just how stupid "UFC fans" really are lmao.
strongly agreed. People saying Fedor better than Khabib must be low iq confirmed.

giphy.gif

Hespect Fujita!
I like how this gif shows the end of the fight too. I don’t know if it’s meant to be informative or if Fedor fans are insecure.

The GOAT could flash-KO fighters with multiple shots in a blink of an eye. Don't insult him. Amanda Nunes has better striking than the guy you mentioned.

GlumBigheartedKawala-small.gif

Khabib won't be able to feed on cans and freaks like Fedor did.

upload_2019-9-7_0-10-32.jpeg

The LW rankings at that time...

LIGHTWEIGHT
Champion: Conor McGregor
1 Tony Ferguson (Interim Champion)
2 Khabib Nurmagomedov
3 Eddie Alvarez
4 Edson Barboza
5 Dustin Poirier
6 Justin Gaethje
7 Kevin Lee
8 Nate Diaz
9 Michael Chiesa

10 Al Iaquinta

upload_2019-9-7_0-16-36.png

This was Khabib’s path to the Title...

Conor hadn’t fought in MMA, for almost 2 years when they fought.

Edson Barboza has only won one fight in his last four(5-5 in his last 10).

Michael Johnson has only won 2 out of his last 5 fights(4-6 in his last 10).

Darrel Horcher has only won one out of his last 4 fights, and only won one fight in the UFC(Devin Powell).

RDA - A great win for Khabib. For many years, this was the only thing Khabib was famous for.

Pat Healy’s record in the UFC is 0-5-1 in the UFC. He won one fight, but it was then ruled a NC.

Khabib fights guys who have no wrestling, guys who come up from lighter weight classes, unranked guys and he is doing, he is picking opponents and not figthing during Ramadan...not doing this and not doing that. The only guy khabib fought who was his own size was gleison tibau and we all saw that the eagle had to dig deep.

Fedor fought anyone anytime and any size, he knocked people out, khabib doesnt have a single knockout in like 10 ufc fights.

Russian, undefeated, undisputed, undamaged, more dominant than anyone, destroys everyone in his path, never been rocked, humble, soft-spoken, likes desserts....yes? no? Discuss.

The fact there's an interim champ means his title is disputed.

Also Tony was an interim champ and still hasn't been beat since he won it so Khabib's the most disputed champ in any division.

I dont see a wooden cross pendant on Khabib's neck, so he is not like Fedor.

Not humble at all, avoids competition (cutting 40lbs to fight smaller guys),decisioner
Not even close

Back