• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib is dishonorable with preplanned attacks. Conor defends himself. (vid)

he wanted khabib to come out of the bus to fight man to man, which is honorable yes. sry you think otherwise.

Are you fucking brain dead? Khabib was in the middle of a MASSIVE weight cut and dehydrated. How the fuck is trying to "fight" a guy who is severely dehydrated honorable? Way to show your opinion means nothing

that's not the way the world works. you must be a teenager.
i'm 32 years removed from being a teenager and have traveled the united states, europe, asia & the middle east extensively. i'll tell you for certain that significant portions of the world work that way. you must not get out much.

Easy there fat ass. If you were in good shape you would weigh less then Conor or Khabib by a lot

Ummmm no...I'd have to starve myself for a year to get to that weight...I was conor's weight before I even started lifting...I'm not saying I'd win in a fight...Obviously...but I'd have zero fear of some little dude....

Yes, Conor attacked a bus, an inanimate object, and unfortunately fighters were caught in the crossfire. Khabib attacked PEOPLE. He also did not hit a ref, he pushed a ref that pushed him first. Just like the dolly throwing was instigated from Khabib assaulting Artem.

Conor has never instigated any of this. He's always been the victim. Whether it's now or the bottle-throwing incident. He never starts it.
You can't be a Conor fan and then cry when something like this happens to him. Conor injured fighters with the bus attack. Fighters that don't make millions a fight and NEED to fight to make a living. Caught in the crossfire? He smashed a window knowing the bus was filled with people. It was way worse. You make Conor look like a pussy when you cry about how bad what Khabib did was

Ummmm no...I'd have to starve myself for a year to get to that weight...I was conor's weight before I even started lifting...I'm not saying I'd win in a fight...Obviously...but I'd have zero fear of some little dude....
You would not be close to 170LBs if you got in good shape bud. Every 200LB plus fat ass thinks they are huge. Take away your fat and you are smaller then both

Some things I would like to point out from the video.

-The plans to attack conor and his team were preplanned (Dillon is not even looking at khabib when khabib charges, much less talking to him.) Khabib knew in the lockerroom that if he finished conor that he was going to do that. How do I know that? ....because he turns to Dillon instantly after the finish. There is no honor in that.

-Khabibs teammates charge the octagon with premeditation. One attacks conor from the front (which is why conor threw the punch) and then gets sucker punched from behind by another guy. Lots of honor there eh?

….ask yourself, why are they attacking conor????????????

You can't rewrite the narrative when you have the video footage right in front of you.

Conor in no way threw the first punch. To say so is denying reality.

khabib should be stripped and his entire team removed from the ufc imo. This was premeditated.

You're the one who lacks honor. Sad Conor fans will spend the next 6 months bemoaning the dethroning.

It’s funny that you think that makes it better..

That’s probably the stupidest thing I’ve read in a while.

That just makes it worse lol. He was just randomly throwing the dolly at a bus full of people. It could have hit anyone

Did Conor land on the guy? Serious question...can’t tell for sure..

Yeah, he nailed Zubaira right before getting hit from behind. There's a good angle from the crowd. He actually does a split second chicken leg.

Are you fucking brain dead? Khabib was in the middle of a MASSIVE weight cut and dehydrated. How the fuck is trying to "fight" a guy who is severely dehydrated honorable? Way to show your opinion means nothing

Also when he was 24 hours away from a title shot hes been chasing all his life. He comes out to fight a gypsy in a car park to throw that all away? Good one

Pre-planned is gathering a dozens guys and flying across the ocean with one single purpose. What happened at 229 was heat of the moment.

nah.

Rockhold on the MMA hour said in hindsight from the way they were all acting backstage it was obvious it was going to happen.

He basically confirmed it was pre-planned.

Its been consistent planning from Khabib's lot all along.

- Confronting Artem in a pack to hassle him

- the night before the bus incident, Khabib's team were taking it in shifts to bang on Artems door to keep him awake the whole night (this is why conor flew out next day and did what he did)

- preplanned attack at 229..

WTF are you on about?
Conor threw a first punch on a guy on the fence 0:28
wtf are you talking about

Khabib jumps the fence and starts it all at :20

Conor was still sat down.

Besides, you dont see what happened before that, other videos clearly show that before Khabib even jumped the fence some of his guys hitting Danis from behind.

nah.

Rockhold on the MMA hour said in hindsight from the way they were all acting backstage it was obvious it was going to happen.

He basically confirmed it was pre-planned.

Its been consistent planning from Khabib's lot all along.

- Confronting Artem in a pack to hassle him

- the night before the bus incident, Khabib's team were taking it in shifts to bang on Artems door to keep him awake the whole night (this is why conor flew out next day and did what he did)

- preplanned attack at 229..
is that true? thats fucked up if it is. No wonder Conor was so pissed off

is that true? thats fucked up if it is. No wonder Conor was so pissed off

He said something along the lines of "Looking back, in hindsight I should have realised it was going to happen from the way they were all acting backstage"

was quite hard to hear what he was saying properly because his phone reception on the show was really shit.

theres more to this than is out I think. theres a story going round last night that McGregor had an injured rib from something that happened backstage prior to the fight. but its not clear if that was something involving khabib's team or he just walked into a door or something.

edit: Oh, i only just saw the bit you highlighted.

yeh, this came out last night. Apparently this is why McGregor flew out, Khabib's team basically kept Artem awake all night to fuck with his weight cut :D

After the incident where Khabib's lot cornered Artem and slapped him the lobby, the hotel moved Artem to a new room, so they were calling him and banging on his door to keep him up.

the worrying thing is I dont think this is over, its been a gradual escalation...

+ Artem calls Khabib a coward

+ Khabib and crew corner Artem in hotel and threaten him

+ Conor flies in and we get bus gate

+ Khabib and his crew return the favour with UFC229 attack

Balls now in Conor's court.. very much doubt this is over

Last edited:
He said something along the lines of "Looking back, in hindsight I should have realised it was going to happen from the way they were all acting backstage"

was quite hard to hear what he was saying properly because his phone reception on the show was really shit.

theres more to this than is out I think. theres a story going round last night that McGregor had an injured rib from something that happened backstage prior to the fight. but its not clear if that was something involving khabib's team or he just walked into a door or something.
oh my bad, I highlighted the part about Khabibs team banging on Artems door the night before the bus incident.

wtf are you talking about

Khabib jumps the fence and starts it all at :20

Conor was still sat down.

Besides, you dont see what happened before that, other videos clearly show that before Khabib even jumped the fence some of his guys hitting Danis from behind.
Lol. Those should be treated as separate incidents.
Khabib maybe planned to attack his team mate, we might never know that.
But that doesn't give Conor the excuse to sucker punch guy on the fence, so he is certainly not innocent.

Some things I would like to point out from the video.

-The plans to attack conor and his team were preplanned (Dillon is not even looking at khabib when khabib charges, much less talking to him.) Khabib knew in the lockerroom that if he finished conor that he was going to do that. How do I know that? ....because he turns to Dillon instantly after the finish. There is no honor in that.

-Khabibs teammates charge the octagon with premeditation. One attacks conor from the front (which is why conor threw the punch) and then gets sucker punched from behind by another guy. Lots of honor there eh?

….ask yourself, why are they attacking conor????????????

You can't rewrite the narrative when you have the video footage right in front of you.

Conor in no way threw the first punch. To say so is denying reality.

khabib should be stripped and his entire team removed from the ufc imo. This was premeditated.

Great angle captures it all. Delusional people are acting as if Khabib is honorable for attacking Danis but Danis was occupied with the rest of team khabib before khabib even charges out to attack him.

Totally planned attack on both Dillon and Conor after the match. UFC can't let them get away with this.

Back