• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib is dishonorable with preplanned attacks. Conor defends himself. (vid)

Artem In the hotel was truly something immature and idiotic. He talk some trash about you on social media and you surround him with your gang of thugs and give him a slap. Who the hell does that?

its was a bus, not khabib. You really think conor thought he was going to hit khabib with the dolly??
It’s funny that you think that makes it better..

That’s probably the stupidest thing I’ve read in a while.

Artem In the hotel was truly something immature and idiotic. He talk some trash about you on social media and you surround him with your gang of thugs and give him a slap. Who the hell does that?
An angry man.

You're preaching to the choir in a sense; talk shit get hit yes, Conor crossed a line. But Khabib is thin skinned AF and seems like he'd attack you if you glanced at his wife.
Btw i'm more referring to him being unable to control himself in social situations.
Also, where did I make myself out to be a figure of authority?

I real life id have zero fear of a guy that weighed a hundred and nothing lbs...haha..I don't care how good of fighter you are...I'd tell you to sit your little ass down...

Some things I would like to point out from the video.

-The plans to attack conor and his team were preplanned (Dillon is not even looking at khabib when khabib charges, much less talking to him.) Khabib knew in the lockerroom that if he finished conor that he was going to do that. How do I know that? ....because he turns to Dillon instantly after the finish. There is no honor in that.

-Khabibs teammates charge the octagon with premeditation. One attacks conor from the front (which is why conor threw the punch) and then gets sucker punched from behind by another guy. Lots of honor there eh?

….ask yourself, why are they attacking conor????????????

You can't rewrite the narrative when you have the video footage right in front of you.

Conor in no way threw the first punch. To say so is denying reality.

khabib should be stripped and his entire team removed from the ufc imo. This was premeditated.

Watched it in slo-mo. Conor clearly hit Khabibs teammate first but he was obviously jumping the cage to join in with Khabib to fight Conor's team so that's alright with me. The biggest complaint I have is that bitch in the red shirt who hits Conor from behind. Everyone else gets a pass in my book.

yeah that's what corners do after a fight

Yell slurs at the other fighter and then try to push their way into the cage to fight him? I think Khabib is a complete idiot for jumping out of the cage like that but Danis is lucky he did. Khabib's team would have turned his face into ground beef if he had made it in there and tried to fight him. Ban them all, including McGregor.

people that talk shit deserve to get assaulted? No wonder your username is shitpoint
conor got off light.
trashtalk only means something if there are consequences.
not sure why your kind gets off on trashtalk and cries about paying the price for it, but its probably because you are a pussy.

Some things I would like to point out from the video.

-The plans to attack conor and his team were preplanned (Dillon is not even looking at khabib when khabib charges, much less talking to him.) Khabib knew in the lockerroom that if he finished conor that he was going to do that. How do I know that? ....because he turns to Dillon instantly after the finish. There is no honor in that.

-Khabibs teammates charge the octagon with premeditation. One attacks conor from the front (which is why conor threw the punch) and then gets sucker punched from behind by another guy. Lots of honor there eh?

….ask yourself, why are they attacking conor????????????

You can't rewrite the narrative when you have the video footage right in front of you.

Conor in no way threw the first punch. To say so is denying reality.

khabib should be stripped and his entire team removed from the ufc imo. This was premeditated.

439.gif

The facts are simple: Khabib won the fight. All he had to do was hold up his hands, smile, and claim his crown, his belt, his dignity and that would have been the true defeat of all that sh-t talking stuff period. He could have made comment about how disgraceful, hurtful and inappropriate all that stuff against him was and how he means to eliminate that from true warrior fighters here on in.... the victory would have been totatl and complete, and Connor would have nothing to say except to beg for a rematch. But no.. instead he did jump out of the cage and attack a trainor out side, and his idiot team jumped into the ring to attack connor, and that was criminal, and idiotic, and that is indeed what drives those russian idiots who do this at times at their own wrestling tournaments according to people who've been there. So... Khabib should have simply begged forgiveness for his adrenaline fueled stupidity. Begged Dana White to fine him for his teammates actions and beg for their forgiveness too. And it would indeed be forgiven. But no... he apparently threatens to leave the UFC and take his contract with him..... this too White will be happy to oblige him and do if he Khabib is that stupid and obdurate. That is the bogus end to the shitshow. Khabib's no hero in this. And he makes Connor look like a victim when it all ends.

WHO FUCKING CARES.
KHABIB MAULED THAT FRAUD. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

It’s funny that you think that makes it better..

That’s probably the stupidest thing I’ve read in a while.
he wanted khabib to come out of the bus to fight man to man, which is honorable yes. sry you think otherwise.

The facts are simple: Khabib won the fight. All he had to do was hold up his hands, smile, and claim his crown, his belt, his dignity and that would have been the true defeat of all that sh-t talking stuff period. He could have made comment about how disgraceful, hurtful and inappropriate all that stuff against him was and how he means to eliminate that from true warrior fighters here on in.... the victory would have been totatl and complete, and Connor would have nothing to say except to beg for a rematch. But no.. instead he did jump out of the cage and attack a trainor out side, and his idiot team jumped into the ring to attack connor, and that was criminal, and idiotic, and that is indeed what drives those russian idiots who do this at times at their own wrestling tournaments according to people who've been there. So... Khabib should have simply begged forgiveness for his adrenaline fueled stupidity. Begged Dana White to fine him for his teammates actions and beg for their forgiveness too. And it would indeed be forgiven. But no... he apparently threatens to leave the UFC and take his contract with him..... this too White will be happy to oblige him and do if he Khabib is that stupid and obdurate. That is the bogus end to the shitshow. Khabib's no hero in this. And he makes Connor look like a victim when it all ends.
tl;dr

conor got off light.
trashtalk only means something if there are consequences.
not sure why your kind gets off on trashtalk and cries about paying the price for it, but its probably because you are a pussy.
thats exactly it! Im a pussy! Thanks man. Youve got nothing to offer except that.
You cant even construct a proper sentence, let alone articulate any point. Ill take my stand over your embarrassing grasp of the english language.

he wanted khabib to come out of the bus to fight man to man, which is honorable yes. sry you think otherwise.

You honestly think Khabib should have fought him in the midst of a weight cut, with a fight coming, while Conor had 20 goons with him, in the back of an arena?

thats exactly it! Im a pussy! Thanks man. Youve got nothing to offer except that.
You cant even construct a proper sentence, let alone articulate any point. Ill take my stand over your embarrassing grasp of the english language.
what is your problem, dummy, did you want me to capitalize?
What a stupid pussy.

Who are you and who made you an authority at anything? Khabib had every right. It’s a matter of honor, and people that talk shit definitely deserve to get assaulted. Conor knew Khabib was deeply religious and he still decided to insult his beliefs. I see no problem with seeing Conor get his ass beat for that. Talk shit get hit. Conor gets away with talking trash far too often and he deserved that humiliation and more.
Khabib has no honor.

Back