Khabib is dishonorable with preplanned attacks. Conor defends himself. (vid)

Some things I would like to point out from the video.

-The plans to attack conor and his team were preplanned (Dillon is not even looking at khabib when khabib charges, much less talking to him.) Khabib knew in the lockerroom that if he finished conor that he was going to do that. How do I know that? ....because he turns to Dillon instantly after the finish. There is no honor in that.

-Khabibs teammates charge the octagon with premeditation. One attacks conor from the front (which is why conor threw the punch) and then gets sucker punched from behind by another guy. Lots of honor there eh?

….ask yourself, why are they attacking conor????????????

You can't rewrite the narrative when you have the video footage right in front of you.

Conor in no way threw the first punch. To say so is denying reality.

khabib should be stripped and his entire team removed from the ufc imo. This was premeditated.

are you that fucking stupid??

'Ok guys heres the plan Khabib will jump in the crowd, Conor will Jump on the cage BUT he will not get out because security will pull him down, Hell come back inside the cage at which point we attack'
hahahah Do you know how stupid you sound? Do you know how many things have to fall in place? Why didnt they jump in the second Khabib takes attention into Cageside??

'….ask yourself, why are they attacking conor????????????'

Theyre attacking him because he just sucker punched Khabibs brother, Stop telling people to stop ignoring the video when YOU are ignoring the video. They dont run in the cage as Khabib goes in theres a good bit of time. Once Conor hits khabibs bro they run in withinn Seconds. and one goes to him FIRST t who hen he points at Conor. Probably to check on him, THEN Conor gets sucker punched from behind by the second dude. Which as also lame. Suckerpunches are fucking lame. No matter who throws them. Weak as fuck.

'You can't rewrite the narrative when you have the video footage right in front of you.'

HAHAHAH EXACTLY ITS RIGHT THERE ON VIDEO YOU FUCKING IDIOT. Please tell me who throws the first punch inside the cage then? Youre arguing blue is red. Thats not saying anyones to blame for anything just who throws the first punch on anyone in the cage ? Who , Because youre saying its not Conor, When it clearly is.

'Conor in no way threw the first punch. To say so is denying reality.'

Look up contradiction in the dictionary you utter fool.

Khabib started it all. But to say Conor didnt Suckerpunch Khabibs brother on the cage when the footage is there. Youre just lying. Simple. Again Youre arguing water isnt wet. You cant deal with these people. Classic village idiot.

Last edited:
Khabib should be in jail, his goons should be in jail. These are nothing but the facts. Never seen such low class from "fighters".

No offense but you're a wet pussy. Nothing happened when he jumped into the crowd so go put those panties in the drier... McGregor sucker punched the guy climbing the cage to settle the problem is why he got hit himself open your eyes

what is your problem, dummy, did you want me to capitalize?
What a stupid pussy.
I dont "want" you to do anything. But, you cant even make a cogent point. You just babble and ramble, then throw out an insult. Thats just a trademark of a person with low intelligence. Have some pride.

Khabib should be in jail, his goons should be in jail. These are nothing but the facts. Never seen such low class from "fighters".

So should Conor. Maybe they could meet again in a cell and Khabib would Alpha that fraud again.

giphy.gif

conor got off light.
trashtalk only means something if there are consequences.
not sure why your kind gets off on trashtalk and cries about paying the price for it, but its probably because you are a pussy.
the consequences included 2.4m ppv buys......

Danis was talking shit the whole fight and even Kavanagh said on JRE that Danis beckoned him on but okay buddy
That's not what he said though. He said that he didn't see Danis say anything when he was there, but when he watched the footage back (same as we've seen, probably a lot less angles) he saw that they were going back and forth before Khabib jumped out. He also said that Danis can be a troll on social media, so he wouldn't be surprised if they had some beef before hand, but he didn't know. He never said that Danis was talking shit the whole fight, in fact as I said, he said that in person he didn't even see them arguing at any point.

Oh shut the fuck up. Conor attacks a bus and injures fighters, runs around coked out of his mind doing what ever he wants, hits a ref etc.... You sound like a little bitch now that Conor is on the receiving end of things.

my favorite part was when Danis Stockton Slapped the Eagle out of mid air.

0UGogzJ.gif

I real life id have zero fear of a guy that weighed a hundred and nothing lbs...haha..I don't care how good of fighter you are...I'd tell you to sit your little ass down...

Easy there fat ass. If you were in good shape you would weigh less then Conor or Khabib by a lot

It was just a post-fight brawl, no big deal. All those involved can get a slap on the wrist, then continue with their careers. No-one needs to be fired.

Who are you and who made you an authority at anything? Khabib had every right. It’s a matter of honor, and people that talk shit definitely deserve to get assaulted. Conor knew Khabib was deeply religious and he still decided to insult his beliefs. I see no problem with seeing Conor get his ass beat for that. Talk shit get hit. Conor gets away with talking trash far too often and he deserved that humiliation and more.
The middle ages called and want you back

Oh shut the fuck up. Conor attacks a bus and injures fighters, runs around coked out of his mind doing what ever he wants, hits a ref etc.... You sound like a little bitch now that Conor is on the receiving end of things.

Yes, Conor attacked a bus, an inanimate object, and unfortunately fighters were caught in the crossfire. Khabib attacked PEOPLE. He also did not hit a ref, he pushed a ref that pushed him first. Just like the dolly throwing was instigated from Khabib assaulting Artem.

Conor has never instigated any of this. He's always been the victim. Whether it's now or the bottle-throwing incident. He never starts it.

Here's what I see in the video:
  • Kebob throws his mouthpiece in the direction of Dillon Danis, taunts him, then jumps the cage and attacks him
  • after witnessing this, Conor's trying to jump the cage too to help Dillon Denis out but is being stopped by officials and is leaning (held in place/being pulled back) from the top of the cage
  • Conor sees how Kebob's cronies run up to the cage nearby (hand's distance from him) and start scaling the cage, (obviously) to reinforce Kebob by the numbers, and throws a punch at one of the cronies

Khabib's no hero in this. And he makes Connor look like a victim when it all ends.

Then why is pretty much everyone and the media all taking Khabib's side? Conor doesn't look like a victim at all

You conveniently left out the part when Conor punched Khabib's pal while they both straddled the cage, before Khabib's entourage entered the Octagon to attack Conor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back