• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib is dishonorable with preplanned attacks. Conor defends himself. (vid)

Watched it in slo-mo. Conor clearly hit Khabibs teammate first but he was obviously jumping the cage to join in with Khabib to fight Conor's team so that's alright with me. The biggest complaint I have is that bitch in the red shirt who hits Conor from behind. Everyone else gets a pass in my book.

Assuming he was jumping the fence to join in rather than stop Khabib is wrong. You can't know that.

nah.

Rockhold on the MMA hour said in hindsight from the way they were all acting backstage it was obvious it was going to happen.

He basically confirmed it was pre-planned.

Its been consistent planning from Khabib's lot all along.

- Confronting Artem in a pack to hassle him

- the night before the bus incident, Khabib's team were taking it in shifts to bang on Artems door to keep him awake the whole night (this is why conor flew out next day and did what he did)

- preplanned attack at 229..
Rockhold is an obvious Conor nutsacker- Sherdog

Assuming he was jumping the fence to join in rather than stop Khabib is wrong. You can't know that.
no other members of Khabibs team seemed like they wanted to stop him, they all set upon Dillon instead

So...... that means nothing.

Both sides have plenty of blame though.
for that incident? no.... only one does.

Oh and yes, it does. It indicates what their intentions were.

thumb_businessmindset101-dont-play-victim-to-circumstances-you-created-dont-be-14553285.png

You're right, Khabib shouldn't play the victim.

You can't be a Conor fan and then cry when something like this happens to him. Conor injured fighters with the bus attack. Fighters that don't make millions a fight and NEED to fight to make a living. Caught in the crossfire? He smashed a window knowing the bus was filled with people. It was way worse. You make Conor look like a pussy when you cry about how bad what Khabib did was

Conor did not intentionally try to hurt those people. Have you ever thrown shit at cars before? Was your first idea, hey I'm going to smash this window so I can get shards of glass in everyone's eye? Conor was angry and not thinking clearly. He wanted to punish the object that was preventing him from getting at Khabib. His assault was on a bus, not on Rose or Ray. It's unfortunate, and he should've shown control despite what Khabib did.

It doesn't change the fact Khabib instigated this. Khabib did directly assault people, and people who did nothing to him.

At the very least, Khabib is just as bad Conor. It amazes how you people deny this and try to paint Khabib as the victim who "needed to do this", but Conor didn't need to do shit when he actually physically put hands on Conor's brother. Hypocrites and liars the lot of you.

i'm 32 years removed from being a teenager and have traveled the united states, europe, asia & the middle east extensively. i'll tell you for certain that significant portions of the world work that way. you must not get out much.
You're soo tough and cool I hope I can be like you when I'm old

Agreed, Khabib going after Dannis doesn't make a lot of sense on its own but it makes perfect sense as a diversion tactic. Surely his number no.1 target is Conor not Dannis, but he can't just attack Conor after the fight as security would break it up which is why he drew all the attention away from Conor so his goons could gang up on him.

The guy said he was going to assault Conor and then sucker punched him and celebrated the sucker punch like an honorable man from a religion of peace. U have to be really dense to think that it wasn't at least partially preplanned and to cry about the consequences like a petulant child who wants to take his ball and go home as if the UFC will crumble is laughable

Back