News Khabib: I was 80% sure Tibau would get his hand raised

I thought Joanna beat Rose in the second fight, Robbie didn’t lose to Askerin and they should have stopped the Brock vs Carwin fight round one and maybe the Tony vs Vanatta fight round one but none of those fights ended the way I saw it, so you will get over the Tibau fight.

Exactly this. It seems people don't understand the scoring criteria. Khabib was the aggressor and landed the harder shots. I had it 29-28 Khabib.
Seen the fight twice the judges scored it 30-27 for Khabib that isn’t close an it was a very boring fight.

Most fighters have a controversy fight.

Arona beat Fedor
Castillo beat Ferg
Tabau beat Khabib
Rua beat Machida the first time (I s believe)
Condit beat Lawler
Penn beat Edgar.

Except they didn't.. they lost. Facts

Even Habib knows Tibau won.

giphy.gif

Of course tebow won, khabib was tapping out
Good caatch

Most fighters have a controversy fight.

Arona beat Fedor
Castillo beat Ferg
Tabau beat Khabib
Rua beat Machida the first time (I s believe)
Condit beat Lawler
Penn beat Edgar.

Except they didn't.. they lost. Facts
Arona clearly did not beat Fedor, this is a common misconception due to people not understanding the RINGS scoring system.

Lol at the khabib haters still clinging on to that tibau fight.

Half y'all prolly just watched it yesterday.
I dont think many of them watched it. Its just the the troll thing to say. Like bringing up arona when fedor was undefeated.

I dont think many of them watched it. Its just the the troll thing to say. Like bringing up arona when fedor was undefeated.
Yeah same people who don’t know his “loss” to Kohsaka was due to a cut from an illegal strike and would have been called a No Contest if it wasn’t a tournament and they needed to declare a winner.

Yeah same people who don’t know his “loss” to Kohsaka was due to a cut from an illegal strike and would have been called a No Contest if it wasn’t a tournament and they needed to declare a winner.
In my experience they dont bring that up so much,as its so clearly a bullshit decision that cant be interpreted differently. Arona fight is open for debate,but only the feeble and eunuchs would call into question Prime Fedor's invincibility.

Can you imagine Khabib on roids? HW champ right there

Meh it was 7 years ago. Khabib was 23 years old and it was his first really difficult fight.

I thought Gleison Tibau won that fight but I don't whine about it

Atleast Khabib beat Conor thats what makes me sleep well at night
Not to mention that Tibau was loaded to the gills with roids as has been mentioned.

Their hopes of Dustin beating Khabib vanished fast so now they are back to the Thibau fight, then it will be "Tony is beating Khabib for sure", then again Thibau, then maybe a bit of Gaethje will get this, mixed with some Conor won the 3rd round.. Must be hard for them.
Fools never know when the fold. Good thing about MMA is that everyone loses, so if you just keep hating and hating, at some point you'll be right and vindicated!

You don't fail at attacking for 85% of a fight, achieve nothing and win.
You win, because it's octagon control and pressure. Go watch the fight, I still think that Khabib lost, but I have seen worst decisions.

Not to mention that Tibau was loaded to the gills with roids as has been mentioned.
Dude, what if khabib was roided up one and Tibau just a natty gym rat?
That cardio looked he was on PEDs dude. Look in to it.

Can you stop being a moron? No testing = everybody on steroids.

Was a boring fight noone one n fans lost.

You win, because it's octagon control and pressure. Go watch the fight, I still think that Khabib lost, but I have seen worst decisions.

Pressure isn't a scoring criteria. Octagon control is a tertiary scoring criteria that only matters when everything else is equal.

Even if you want to score octagon control, how could you give it to Khabib? He failed at getting the fight where he wanted it. Tibau landed the only takedown. Wouldn't octagon control go to Tibau?

Pressure isn't a scoring criteria. Octagon control is a tertiary scoring criteria that only matters when everything else is equal.

Even if you want to score octagon control, how could you give it to Khabib? He failed at getting the fight where he wanted it. Tibau landed the only takedown. Wouldn't octagon control go to Tibau?
I can see how a judge can score for a guy who is moving forward and trying to punch and landing something in clinch.

Back