• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib - I dont think the Almighty is happy i fight for money.

Wrong... Muhammad isn't allowed to do things that other muslims aren't.. this is an mma forum so I'm not gonna keep responding to all these weird false realities people seem to have. All is good.
Actually he was. He was allowed to have more than 4 wives (he had more than double that, around 9) and he claimed that he had sex with each one of them every day, quite a sex addict. He had the sexual energy of 30 men according to official muslim sources:

Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268)

Ummm...., the majority of people in the West are still religious.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Now obviously Wikipedia isn't the BEST source, by according to the most recent polling (2016-17), AT MOST 5-10% of people in Western countries are atheists, so 90-95% are still believers in some sort of religion: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

So again: Where are these observable examples of "SOCIETY-WIDE atheism" causing a fall into hedonism, nihilism and ruin...?

The West is atheistic. I don't care about how people 'identify'. The fact churches are closing down all across Europe is proof that Europe does not adhere to any religion, anymore. The USA is a little bit different in that church attendances are higher, but the USA is in no way a religious country.

The West is in a nihilistic, hedonistic downward spiral, and anyone who cannot see that is delusional.

Ooh, also, one more question (and again, NOT an attack on any specific religion, I am seriously curious): What do you consider a good example of a modern day society which adheres strongly to a religion (any religion) and is currently a thriving seat of virtue and good will, in which the majority of people are happy, prosperous and optimistic? :D

The most religious countries in the world today are Muslim, and they're all shit. Christianity is a virtually dead religion today in the West, and the only other Christian countries in the world are in Latin America & Africa, but they're all shit too, but for different reasons.

What do you mean by "prosperous"? Materialism? Not interested. Happiness? People need to learn to be satisfied with as little as possible. Optimistic? What exactly do you mean by that? I can't answer you if I don't know exactly what you mean.

He can donate all his money, like Obama did with our money when he gave it to Iran and ISIS.

Mate.....? Still waiting for you to reply to my post:

"Ummm...., the majority of people in the West are still religious. Now obviously Wikipedia isn't the BEST source, but according to the most recent polling (2016-17), AT MOST 5-10% of people in Western countries are atheists, so 90-95% are still believers in some sort of religion: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

So again: Where are these observable examples of "SOCIETY-WIDE atheism" causing a fall into hedonism, nihilism and ruin...?

Ooh, also, one more question (and again, NOT an attack on any specific religion, I am seriously curious): What do you consider a good example of a modern day society which adheres strongly to a religion (any religion) and is currently a thriving seat of virtue and good will, in which the majority of people are happy, prosperous and optimistic? :D"

Mate... you're an irritant.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

The West is atheistic. I don't care about how people 'identify'. The fact churches are closing down all across Europe is proof that Europe does not adhere to any religion, anymore. The USA is a little bit different in that church attendances are higher, but the USA is in no way a religious country.

The West is in a nihilistic, hedonistic downward spiral, and anyone who cannot see that is delusional.

The most religious countries in the world today are Muslim, and they're all shit. Christianity is a virtually dead religion today in the West, and the only other Christian countries in the world are in Latin America & Africa, but they're all shit too, but for different reasons.

What do you mean by "prosperous"? Materialism? Not interested. Happiness? People need to learn to be satisfied with as little as possible. Optimistic? What exactly do you mean by that? I can't answer you if I don't know exactly what you mean.

Sooo, just straight up denying any evidence that disagrees with your beliefs, huh...? Now where have I heard of that happening before.....?

But onto your questions: "Prosperous" meaning a society that is able to provide enough food, water and medical care so that a large proportion of the populace is not suffering from starvation, thirst or serious disease. "Happiness" meaning a society in which the vast majority of the populace can live without the ever present threat of being persecuted, victimised, or murdered for no reasonable cause (such as gender, sexuality, or differing religious beliefs). And as for "Optimism", well I would think hope for a continuingly prosperous and happy future would help this "theoretical society" to prevent the spread of all this nihilism you've been talking about that you believe has engulfed the West.

So, would you say there are any such societies currently in existence on Earth...?

Sooo, just straight up denying any evidence that disagrees with your beliefs, huh...? Now where have I heard of that happening before.....?

What are you talking about?

But onto your questions: "Prosperous" meaning a society that is able to provide enough food, water and medical care so that a large proportion of the populace is not suffering from starvation, thirst or serious disease. "Happiness" meaning a society in which the vast majority of the populace can live without the ever present threat of being persecuted, victimised, or murdered for no reasonable cause (such as gender, sexuality, or differing religious beliefs).

Virtually all religious countries in the world today are shit. I'm not denying that. I'm also not saying that religion is the solution to everything, nor do I think that the more religious a society becomes, the better it will be. For one, it depends entirely on the religion, and I'm certainly not here to put up a defence of all religions. They're far too diverse & complicated.

And as for "Optimism", well I would think hope for a continuingly prosperous and happy future would help this "theoretical society" to prevent the spread of all this nihilism you've been talking about that you believe has engulfed the West.

It's religious people who are the most optimistic, even when living in desperate poverty. Why'd you think suicide rates are so low in the most religious countries, which are often the poorest in the world? Suicide rates are usually much higher in the wealthier countries.

I don't "believe" nihilism & hedonism have engulfed the West... I know they have. It's an indisputable fact, one which can be observed by anyone. And you've yet to prove this false.

So, would you say there are any such societies currently in existence on Earth...?

The 'happiness' & 'prosperity' in the West is not going to last, not that they're even happy. The West has decided to stop having enough children to keep their societies alive, and instead decided to import people (who, funnily enough, come from deeply religious countries where they naturally have more children) to boost their population. This cannot result in anything positive, though. It will all come crumbling down. I mean really... being so nihilistic you don't even see the value of keeping your own civilisation alive by actually having children? They don't even see the value in reproduction. It doesn't GET more nihilistic than that.

I would only ever believe in religion if god was a giant fluffy dog, it would also be a good excuse for all the atrocities that happen on this planet every day "Oh hes just playing with his toys"
amazing-cloud-formations-22__700.jpg

You're absolutely right you can't prove a negative. And yet you point to "evidence to the contrary" as for why religious people are misguided. I think it's you who is confused.
Are you purposefully missing the point?
Like I said, negatives cannot be proven and yet I take it you don't believe in witches? Why is that? Let's see if you're coherent in your epistemology.

Are you purposefully missing the point?
Like I said, negatives cannot be proven and yet I take it you don't believe in witches? Why is that? Let's see if you're coherent in your epistemology.
No I'm just genuinely interested to hear the evidence to the contrary you mentioned. Truly.

Easy to be reflective when you've made yourself money....

@TapMachine

He is basically admitting he is a hypocrite.
Lmao, a religious person admits that he doesn't follow the tenets of his religion to the letter, yet feels remorseful about his behavior, and you call him a hypocrite? That's something only a retarded piece of shit like you could excrete. The are many people in the world who consider themselves Christian, yet don't follow the actual tenets of Christianity to the letter. Basically, you have just called ALL the Christians in the world who don't go to church regularly "hypocrites". You have literally no clue what you're talking about, imbecile, I don't think you even understand what the word "hypocrite" even means, which is ironic, since you're the very definition of a hypocrite.

They say curiosity killed the cat. I would love to see how things would go when All these atheists in this thread feeling somehow smart will stand in front of that same Almighty on a harsh day. They will probably be sweating a ton of water and shaking to no end.

Don't mess with what you don't know about. Just because you can't see dosen't mean he can't see you. My sincere advice to you is don't try this at home and be careful the almighty is definitely not a pacifist

They say curiosity killed the cat. I would love to see how things go when All these atheists in this thread feeling somehow smart will stand in front of that same Almighty on a harsh day. They will probably be shitting pricks

Imagine messing with the creator of the UNIVERSE

Back