• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib - I dont think the Almighty is happy i fight for money.

Respond to this post - https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/156195135/ - why you believe I'm wrong. Are you scared?

You just stated that societies which embrace atheism will end in ruin as an "indisputable fact" with literally 0 evidence. How will they end? Is Sweden closer to ruin than Haiti?
  • Least religious countries: China, Sweden, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Japan, Germany, New Zealand etc.
  • Most religious countries: Malawi, Niger, Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan, etc.

You just stated that societies which embrace atheism will end in ruin as an "indisputable fact" with literally 0 evidence. How will they end? Is Sweden closer to ruin than Haiti?
  • Least religious countries: China, Sweden, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Japan, Germany, New Zealand etc.
  • Most religious countries: Malawi, Niger, Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan, etc.

Sweden is declining, and due to its total lack of any meaningful identity, including religious identity, is going through a total demographic transformation which will mean it will be more like Africa/Middle East by 2050. By the end of the century, Sweden will not exist.

As for China being a non-religious atheistic country - that's extremely debatable. What figures is that based on? For so long, it was illegal for the Chinese to express any religious affiliation, but as China has become a little more free, people have been able to express their religious beliefs more. China has a long, ancient history. For their entire history prior to their communist era, China was as religious as any other part of the world. Why would it just change, and everyone became non-religious atheists? Well, communism is the reason for that. But like I said, under communism, they weren't able to truly express their religious beliefs.

The least religious countries you named all have below-replacement fertility rates and serious problems with depression, suicide, hedonism, materialism & nihilism, with the exception of China. Their futures are NOT bright, and yes, they are headed for total ruin. How can you maintain a country if the people of that country don't even have enough children to prevent the population from declining? Ever heard of the 'upside down population pyramid'? Look it up.

The list of 'most religious countries' you named are not in the state they're in because of their religious beliefs, neither did I say that the more religious a country becomes, the better everything will be. So whilst I greatly dislike the West's non-religious atheism today, I also greatly dislike the stifling religious nature of a country like Afghanistan, or Saudi Arabia. Too much religion is bad, as well. The goal is to find a sweet spot... somewhere in the middle.

Back