• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib - I dont think the Almighty is happy i fight for money.

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

“The only thing you will never achieve is the satisfaction of people. The priority in all matters and undertakings must be the satisfaction of the Almighty.”

Responding to the post, one person asked: “Do you think that the Almighty is satisfied with you? Taking part in haram (forbidden) fights for money?”

“I don’t think so,” Nurmagomedov replied.

“If I fight and I become famous, now I can talk to people more. I can say, ‘Do this, this and this,’ because a lot of people are watching. I want to be a good example, a good role model.

“You have to be [a champion] outside the cage too. This is my goal."

The Almighty doesn't give a shit about your or anyone else, Khabib.

There is no 'Almighty', he might as well worry about what the bear he wrestled as a kid thinks about it.

Khabib the mad rat trying to bring religion into the conversation again

Like about 50% of the fighters who wins a fight in the UFC then, where god decided on the winner (if you believe the fighter in their post fight interview). If only all the losers prayed harder.

khabib " MacDonald " nurmagomedov, bet the house on tony !

Godel proved the existence of God decades ago and it has been computer verified multiple times.

With all the bullshit going on in the world who cares if this supposed God is happy with anyone

If the motherfucker actually existed he did a terrible job

Then how can he look down on or talk bad about what other people are doing that he thinks God doesn’t approve of? He who casts the first stone.

Khabib probably puts his money into good things. Lol. People who live in fear of their religion is sad. This part of his mentality is while he will lose soon

If the priority is the satisfaction of the Almighty, then why did he choke him out in round 4

Like about 50% of the fighters who wins a fight in the UFC then, where god decided on the winner (if you believe the fighter in their post fight interview). If only all the losers prayed harder.
Silva thinks god was punishing him for something when he broke his leg against Weidman lol.

Back