• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib - I dont think the Almighty is happy i fight for money.

The arguments for God have not been debunked and that is why Feser's book has become so important. He shows why the edgy and oh-so-enlightened minds of the new-atheists are mistaken.
Nobody takes the new atheists seriously. I am talking about philosophers of religion who have written books and published papers refuting these arguments, from Anthony Kenny to Graham Oppy. If they had not been debunked then Feser wouldn't feel the need to defend them in his book.

And I'll answer it when you give me the evidence. You've made contradictory statements and refuse to give the evidence to support them.

Not sure how fear factors into this, but I'm guessing since you brought it up you must be afraid.
That's what I know. I'll be here if you interested in having a discussion in good faith.

Nobody takes the new atheists seriously. I am talking about philosophers of religion who have written books and published papers refuting these arguments, from Anthony Kenny to Graham Oppy. If they had not been debunked then Feser wouldn't feel the need to defend them in his book.

If the arguments have been debunked, then why do the old arguments keep coming back needing to be debunked again? If there was nothing to the arguments for God, then the matter should have been settled years ago.

But you get paid more if you win right? Your taking a risk of hurting your self or your opponent which is a gamble

You don't get paid more if you win for many contracts. It's a flat contract. Muslims are ok with wrestling. You risk hurting yourself and your opponent. That's not a gamble. Stop reaching. Fighting for money is not gambling. It's sports entertainment.

And Matt Hughes thinks god made him retarded because he was sinning. Weird stuff.

I don’t know if that’s weird.

Anderson used to Humiliate opponents in the ring and make them look stupid instead of just finishing them. It’s kind of poetic he would get hurt like that.

If you read Matt Hughes book you’ll see he’s been bullying and abusing people his entire life. Since he was in high school and before that even.

why wouldn’t their guilty conscience say that they deserve what happened to them.

You don't get paid more if you win for many contracts. It's a flat contract. Muslims are ok with wrestling. You risk hurting yourself and your opponent. That's not a gamble. Stop reaching. Fighting for money is not gambling. It's sports entertainment.

This is mma not wrestling. Quit reaching

Hmm...

I don't think I agree, but good for him holding convictions and putting something above himself.

First page should chill. It's ok for him to consider.

This is Firas perspective of how combat sport competition is view in Islam:

Skip to 29:33

You cannot hit the head in Islam, well except in a war condition, interestingly also it is not the bodyshot that concern fighter in every field the most but the headshots. Sadly even helmet will only protect your face from bruises, but it is not protected your head from concussion.

It is rather disappointing to see so many enlightened, open-mined, free-thinkers outright dismissing religion with nothing more than mindless vulgarity. One would think that such intelligent people would at least have the decency to challenge the ideas of those considered the intellectual giants of the faith (Thomas Aquinas or Augustine in Christianity for example). Mindlessly repeating some vulgar slur that Dawkins, Hitchens and Harris spewed (neither of whom have any background in religion, theology or philosophy) sounds more like a herd mentality than anything profound, interesting or "free-thinking".
Those " free thinkers" are open minded, that's why they don't believe in fantasies like Jesus or allah

Are you muslim? If you feel this strongly that it's supposedly haram, why do you watch? You're just comfortable being a hypocrite? Might as well go all in and eat pork, drink, fornicate, etc.

If you're not a muslim, why do you feel that strongly about this? LOL.

realizes this after already making millions of dollars

<Meh02>

Are you muslim? If you feel this strongly that it's supposedly haram, why do you watch? You're just comfortable being a hypocrite? Might as well go all in and eat pork, drink, fornicate, etc.

If you're not a muslim, why do you feel that strongly about this? LOL.

Are you?
Obviously khabib is hypocrite

Back