News Khabib: "I don't think anyone can beat [Makhachev] right now. He will run [the division]."

Dat lw belt will get tossed around like Sasha Grey now that Habib is gone. Islam is legit but he will lose fights.

Say what you want but Habib, Gsp, Jones, Fedor and Anderson are once in a lifetime fighters.
I think so too. But I think he will very least be a contender if not a one time champion. But he will not be the next khabib or anything. No one will defend it more than one or two times before losing it

Thanks for the sauce. Dunno whether to give him a pass on this one cos it was for a heart thing but idk enough about the science to argue either way
USADA gave him a pass because it was nothing.

Will the Khabib fanboys put their money on the line, trust Khabib's endorsement and back Islam at the betting window vs Dober?

Will the Khabib fanboys put their money on the line, trust Khabib's endorsement and back Islam at the betting window vs Dober?
I don't usually back heavy favourites.

Not much money to be made.

I wouldn't bet on this fight.

I think he needs to separate himself from Khabib entirely to succeed. Create his own legacy, end the comparisons and set his own realistic goals.

There are killers in this division easy to crash and burn.

If UFC wants Khabib to fight again the only chance they might have is if somebody beats Islam and that entices Khabib to come back. UFC will have to fast track him though if he beats Dober.

You've seriously never seen people post that they think Jones is clean? I'm not lying I dont care enough
Unless some flat earther is saying that shit in the off topic forums I have never encountered someone that far removed from reality in the ufc forums

Dat lw belt will get tossed around like Sasha Grey now that Habib is gone. Islam is legit but he will lose fights.

Say what you want but Habib, Gsp, Jones, Fedor and Anderson are once in a lifetime fighters.
A lifetime is what, 70-80 years? MMA has been a real sport for like 27 years. Unless mma fails off a cliff, 40 years from now Fedor, GSP, Anderson, Jones and Khabib will look like shit fighters and been seen as the best when mma was still young and developing

Kalabeeb supports his bathtub boy....
Shocked to my core....

You've seriously never seen people post that they think Jones is clean? I'm not lying I dont care enough
I have never seen someone post that who wasn't obviously trolling stupid people

I'll believe it when I see and I'm a fan of the guy . I have a bad feeling that this is gonna crash and burn
<Fedor23>

Back