News Khabib: "I don't think anyone can beat [Makhachev] right now. He will run [the division]."

Islam has shown great skills so far but Dober will be a good test for him finally. I like Islam and see potential in him, but its not like he's been fighting elite LW's left and right. He has a lot of earning to do still. Hopefully a win against Dober finally gets him a solid match-up (RDA, Hooker, Tony,..).

If we ever see him fight again....hopefully he controls his diet next time and stops failing drug tests
He also had the mumps according to dc iirc. I hope the whole team got the MMR vaccine. If not they should take it.

The mumps looked scary

Good friend to put him over like that but Islam will pull out of those tougher fights. Often.

Islam might take over the division but mahkachev highly unlikely

Drober is tough as hell and a solid striker, would like to see Islam stand with him a bit

Good friend to put him over like that but Islam will pull out of those tougher fights. Often.
It's wierd cos Khabib had the same issue. Pulled out vs Cowboy like 4x and everyone thought he was ducking lol. With hindsight Cowboy should be thanking his lucky stars Khabib had injury issues around that time or else he would have taken the beating of a life time

Dat lw belt will get tossed around like Sasha Grey now that Habib is gone. Islam is legit but he will lose fights.

Say what you want but Habib, Gsp, Jones, Fedor and Anderson are once in a lifetime fighters.

Khabib knows it's not true but what else is he supposed to say to his buddy? "You are good but you have never beaten me and you probably won't be champ."

Hope so but I have a feeling dober knocks him out

he's khabib without an iron chin. its already been cracked by a nobody. it will get cracked again.

To be the man you have to beat the man. Or at least fight a fight a man every year or two.

Back