Media Khabib: He's All Talk, Doesn't Do S**t in the Cage and doesn't deserve a rematch

The winner of Khabib vs Ferguson is the LW GOAT
Some will claim that the LW GOAT must have 3+ title defenses due to comparison with BJ Penn. Even by these standards, if Khabib beats Ferguson, he will be 1 defense away from the absolute undisputed LW GOAT.

The only people talking about the rematch is your team Khabib
Mcgregor after the fight said he’s looking forward to the rematch and is fine fighting the “next in line”
Dana even said Tony for khabib mcgregor vs poirer winners meet
The only people that are talking about a immediate rematch are members of Khabibs teams
Dana's actually been bringing up an Immediate rematch recently

It is to him. It's all they talk about is fighting Floyd and wanting 50 million min for a fight.
I see that as him trying to goad Dana into something else bu I'm not saying I know for a fact. For all I know he's actually just wanting to get under Conor's skin to hold out for an even larger pay day.

GSP beat Bisping after a 4 year hiatus
#excuses
Conor came back to fight the best fighter in the division who is unbeaten and a guy who's strong point is his weakness, GSP fought Bisping #fullofshit

So dumb, with that logic I can say 'khabib doesn't lose to McGregor ever' they fought once and khabib won, therefore making your argument irrelevant
I was obviously taking the piss captain serious.

Conor came back to fight the best fighter in the division who is unbeaten and a guy who's strong point is his weakness, GSP fought Bisping #fullofshit
For sure. It was much harder for Conor to come back than it was for GSP. It's not really a fair comparison though because Conor is half the fighter GSP is.

The only people talking about the rematch is your team Khabib
Mcgregor after the fight said he’s looking forward to the rematch and is fine fighting the “next in line”
Dana even said Tony for khabib mcgregor vs poirer winners meet
The only people that are talking about a immediate rematch are members of Khabibs teams
You're better than this. Clearly that's the only question they get asked and they respond, and it's gets posted. They don't want the rematch, theyve mentioned GSP, Mayweather, etc. So don't act like they secretly are aiming for the remarch

Honestly, I think people are exaggerating the flurry that Stephens landed. He kind of wobbled Aldo and swarmed against the fence only to get fucked up immediately.

yeah that's what i'm saying, when you get wobbled, you nearly got knocked out.

that wouldn't have happened when Aldo was in his prime. but he's never looked the same after the 1st Max fight. it was like that flurry he hit Max in the 1st rd of the 1st fight, was the last of the true Aldo that was left.

Back