Media Khabib: He's All Talk, Doesn't Do S**t in the Cage and doesn't deserve a rematch

"We are gonna make Conor get in line"

*Fights Conor a few months later

He's gonna take the rematch and say thank you as soon as Conor tells him to.
ofcourse he will say thank you he gets to make him look like a bitch again for a shit load of money its a win win

Who really wants a rematch? (Other than NutHuggers seeking redemption for their daddy)

Either Tony for the title... or GSP.

"We are gonna make Conor get in line"

*Fights Conor a few months later

He's gonna take the rematch and say thank you as soon as Conor tells him to.
not unless they hold it in an Irish prison it looks like...

And probably will beat the shit out of Conor again.
He will beat Conor worse in a rematch. Khabib has zero fear now and Conor will be lacking confidence. He knows he only has a puncher's chance and Khabib really wasn't bothered by anything Conor landed in the first fight. I think fight #2 would be Khabib by vicious GnP in round 2. Khabib wants to hurt Conor not give him an opportunity for the quick tap out that McGregor likes to do when the going gets rough...

Give Tony the shot, let Conor have a #1 contender fight, if Conor wins... then let him have Khabib and the winner fights GSP (if he comes to 155 or 165 if they make that division)

If Ferguson isn't next man up for Khabib then the UFC is a bull shit reality TV show and no longer a sport. I like what the PFL did which is essentially a tournament of sorts. Regular season with the top fighters advancing to the playoffs and the champion at each weight class getting a huge payday. Extra points for finishes vs. decisions. Great business model. Every year, every fighter has a chance to wear the belt and not have to endure stupid middle school BS like the UFC.

I hope that PFL and Bellator are able to become very successful at signing established talent and new up and coming athletes like elite NCAA wrestlers, etc. I am so tired of UFC shenanigans. Ferguson has won 11 in a row and was an interim champ. Anyone other than Ferguson next barring injury is utter BS. Make Conor win a fight even if its a trilogy fight with Nate Diaz. He needs to deserve a title fight and being the professional shiller for a new whiskey isn't enough...Conor fancies himself the best striker in the UFC, lets give him Barboza sometime soon assuming he is healthy after his matchup with Gaethje. You want popular fighter vs. popular fighter, McGregor vs. Cerrone. The Rhonda and Conor centric business model might have been good in the short run, but its VERY BAD for the talented fighters on the roster and at the end of the day, the fighters are your product. How does getting screwed for money/opportunity and playing in a rigged system help their careers and their families???

Conor never loses rematches.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Do you have something to hide ?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Conor is undefeated in rematches guys. Its scientfic fakt.

Kinda hard to tell. As he only had one. And that was so close that he just bearly won by points.. A rematch where he got destroyed in the first fight.

So Yeah.. Who knows.
It wasn't close though.
Yeah it wasn't close, that's why after the fight and before the decision was announced mcTAPPER was asking his cornermen "Did I win it"?
are-you-blind-1sx60k.jpg

Lol, I see what you did there. You can't loose a rematch if you never give someone a rematch, for example, lets say Jose Aldo.

<seedat>

One week before the Dos Anjos fight fell apart, Hosay said he'll fight Conor anywhere, anytime, anyplace. When he got offered the fight one week later, he bailed and Nate took the opportunity.

Conor stole Aldo's soul.

People were saying Conor never loses, ever, until three years ago

Now it’s all he seems to be doing
You should be more worried about Brexit, your country is screwed in two months.

One week before the Dos Anjos fight fell apart, Hosay said he'll fight Conor anywhere, anytime, anyplace. When he got offered the fight one week later, he bailed and Nate took the opportunity.

Conor stole Aldo's soul.

i don't like Conor, but this is correct.

i don't even know why people are asking for Aldo rematch. i wanted Aldo to win, but it's over, Aldo would get Alvarez'd even in a rematch.

did nobody see Jeremy Stephens almost knock Aldo out?

Another day, another thread with Khabib jackass nut huggers arguing with Connor jackass nut huggers. Khabib and his team would be stupid not to take a rematch...they know they can win and it is BY FAR the biggest payday for this group of weirdos. I will tell you they want that fight over Tony.....Tony will give Khabib hell.

Back