Media Khabib: He's All Talk, Doesn't Do S**t in the Cage and doesn't deserve a rematch

It actually wasn't. One judge being blind is nothing new in combat sports.
Nate won two of the last 3 rounds and made one incredibly close. The judge wasn't blind as it was actually very close whether you want to admit it or not.

Fight Ferguson and shut the fuck up.

It's Khabib's manager asking for the rematch... probably because he wants that payday and thinks Khabib will have a tough fight against Ferguson.

Ali and Khabob will do whatever the UFC tells them to do.

Love to see what kind of numbers Khabob does without Connor though.

yeah that's what i'm saying, when you get wobbled, you nearly got knocked out.

that wouldn't have happened when Aldo was in his prime. but he's never looked the same after the 1st Max fight. it was like that flurry he hit Max in the 1st rd of the 1st fight, was the last of the true Aldo that was left.
Agree to disagree. I see nearly knocked out like Barry vs Kongo or insert Diaz/Hendo fight here.

Khabib better keep his eye on Gillespie. Sure he hasn't beaten any top 10 guys yet but his style is similar and his wrestling pedigree is far better. 11 finishes in 13 fights.

He's a grinder that finishes fighters.

Who also likes to bang...

It was and you can deny it all you want if it helps you sleep better at night but you are wrong. Plain and simple.
It wasn't and you can deny it all you want if it helps you sleep better at night but you are wrong. Plain and simple.

It wasn't and you can deny it all you want if it helps you sleep better at night but you are wrong. Plain and simple.
Repeating the same thing I said cause you have nothing to fall back on. Conor faded in the 3rd and Nate started pouring it on and stayed competitive with him in the 4th round and took over when the 5th rolled around. Instead of being a mindless leprechaun parroting the same bullshit as others do maybe think for yourself for a change? Just a thought. Stay in school, kid.

Repeating the same thing I said cause you have nothing to fall back on. Conor faded in the 3rd and Nate started pouring it on and stayed competitive with him in the 4th round and took over when the 5th rolled around. Instead of being a mindless leprechaun parroting the same bullshit as others do maybe think for yourself for a change? Just a thought. Stay in school, kid.
Repeating the same thing you said because you made no arguments. Conor faded in the third round after dominating 90% of it, and Nate's little burst of pitter patter slaps did zero damage. Conor easily won 1, 2, 3 and 4. MAYBE lost 5, but it could've went either way.

Stay in school, kid.

Back