Media Khabib: He's All Talk, Doesn't Do S**t in the Cage and doesn't deserve a rematch

Stop running your fucking Russian ass mouth and just fight ferg already

Any fighter signed to Ali needs get knocked out

Repeating the same thing you said because you made no arguments. Conor faded in the third round after dominating 90% of it, and Nate's little burst of pitter patter slaps did zero damage. Conor easily won 1, 2, 3 and 4. MAYBE lost 5, but it could've went either way.

Stay in school, kid.
No you are repeating me cause you have no argument to mine. The fight was close and Conor was nearly finished in the 5th. I never said he didn't not win but it was very close. If it wasn't, it would have been unanimous, kid. Go ahead and keep repeating the same things I have previously said, I know my arguments and insults are good.

No you are repeating me cause you have no argument to mine. The fight was close and Conor was nearly finished in the 5th. I never said he didn't not win but it was very close. If it wasn't, it would have been unanimous, kid. Go ahead and keep repeating the same things I have previously said, I know my arguments and insults are good.
LOL! Nice overactive imagination you've got there.

Back