Media Khabib has surpassed the UFC and Floyd!

He a
Khabib fans aren't doing him a good service. Wasn't this about "legacy" and not money? What a bunch.
He already cemented his legacy you dumb ass, you Conor fans are shook because Khabib is becoming more successful than Conrat.

Twitter
UFC 7.9m
Floyd 7.8m
Crazy ass Antonio Brown 1.6m
Khabib 1.3m

Mayweather would kick Khabib's face in two if they ever got in a skreet fight.

why does he need money when he's a king in dagestan? money isn't real, power and status is
Who gives a shit about Instagram followers? Who gives a shit about “power.” This is a dumb thread and my comment was to point that out. I couldn’t care less. Congratulations Instagram king Khabib. Why the fuck is this thread worthy?

Twitter
UFC 7.9m
Floyd 7.8m
Crazy ass Antonio Brown 1.6m
Khabib 1.3m

I was going to point out if you combine twitter both still beat him, the fact Khabib focuses all his energy on Instagram doesn't say that much.
Read some bullshit the other day claim he was second most popular Muslim athlete ever (obviously thinking Ali as No 1). Mo Salah even beats him today, Prime Amir Khan would have beat him in Popularity (social media counted less then) but even now would probably command as much money per fight and he is shit since people realised he had a glass chin. I know at least 2 Pakistani Cricketers (one currently their PM) and possibly a few long distance runners would give him a run for his money in popularity. People are funny with their Khabib Hyperbole.

Look sherbro you are just derailing my thread maybe on purpose on shit I have neither said nor claimed lol

Khabib has more followers than the NFL. Does that mean me saying he earns or generates more money than the fucking NFL?!

NO

Why are so concerned about the money Khabib is earning?
Trere is a reason for that. Absolutely no one outside USA cares about American Football. Not to mention since every other country calls soccer - football therefore American Football is Hand Egg.

He a

He already cemented his legacy you dumb ass, you Conor fans are shook because Khabib is becoming more successful than Conrat.

Look who got triggered and I am the dumb ass? I wasn't even addressing if he did or not cemented his legacy. Khabib fans behaving exactly like Mcregor fans is telling of how meaningful is the "legacy", #1 bullshit and you know it.

Last edited:
You compared him against the UFC dude. REALLY? And good luck with advertisers after his comments about Macron.

They dont care they literally will pay him 100K a post, I know the Kardasians have 10x the followers but they get paid upwards of 1m a post....(https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/k...e Kim didn't reveal,is worth tens of millions.)

I am sure Khabib with all his sponsors and government money (from kadyrov) and his speaking appearance fees (100K per appearance according to Ali so take it with salt), he could be a billionaire within a few years, maybe not now though, but who knows I mean hes got Putin and Kadyrov on his side that big corruption money.

He a

You are the dumb ass! Khabib will never in a million years, be as successful as Conor!

Back