Media Khabib has surpassed the UFC and Floyd!

Why do people care about instagram followers? Since when has this sort of thing mattered?

It's so inane.

With one came the other in this instance. If it rattles the conor nutfleas (and it does) say that shit

These dudes riding prize fighters social media clout and their bank accounts is just nonsense.

Why do you uys cre so much about popularity?

Let me tell u one thing

No one will remember your fav fighters in 30 yeas.

Pretty much the only two combatants who will be remembered even after 500+ years, are Ali and Tyson cuz they almost had soccer status.

Conor has 37.2 million followers currently...

True bro, but khabib is gaining ground (not that I care that much lol)

I remember khabib having about 15m when conor was well over 30m

They have a long way to go to catch my man ronaldo!! He has only around 240m odd

Why do you uys cre so much about popularity?

Let me tell u one thing

No one will remember your fav fighters in 30 yeas.

Pretty much the only two combatants who will be remembered even after 500+ years, are Ali and Tyson cuz they almost had soccer status.
I doubt many people from American and modern history will be remembered, there are no great things to accomplish - well almost no great things, it will take a man who stands above it all to truly be great.

I notice you conveniently left out Conor, who has roughly 50% more than khabib
conrat does not have 50% more followers ...

Too have 50% more conrat would need to have 50M followers. Dude has 37 point something M followers.

conrat at best has 33% more followers than Khabib

conrat does not have 50% more followers ...

Too have 50% more conrat would need to have 50M followers. Dude has 37 point something M followers.

conrat at best has 33% more followers than Khabib
I’ll take “conrat” over Kha-dyrov. Conor is a wreckless idiot but he doesn’t hang out with mass murders and accept brand new cars.

Last edited:
I’ll take “conrat” over Kha-dyrov. Conor is a wreckless idiot but he doesn’t hang out with mass murders and accept brand new cars from them. Maybe Khabib is part of those homosexual murder squads In Chechnya?
Crusin for a bruising bro. Let's dial that shit back about a thousand percent

You’re right. Let emotions get the better of me. Thanks. Time to take a break from this cess pool.

Reactions: HHJ
This idiot rampagefaction is on some Khabib crusade lol

Totally derailing my funny, pretty innocent thread :mad:

How does his bank account stack up?

Relatively speaking hes richer than McGregor will ever be.

Plus Khabib has REAL money connections in UAE etc.

People who could buy and sell McGregor with their pocket change.

Reactions: HHJ
Back