Media Khabib has surpassed the UFC and Floyd!

Look who got triggered and I am the dumb ass? I wasn't even addressing if he did or not cemented his legacy. Khabib fans behaving exactly like Mcregor fans his telling of how meaningful is the "legacy", #1 bullshit and you know it.
A little overboard on the dumb ass comment lol apologies, my #1 bullshit.

meanwhile c.ronaldo has 238 mil followers lol

even conor has around 37 mio

and who is the main customers in the world for Land Cruisers? I give you a hint. Lately Toyota had to explain themselves how is it all terrorist have their trucks.
That's pretty simpl. I've talked to both my right-wing extremist redneck terrorist and my Islamic extremist friends, hey both agreed that the Toyota frame is superior to Chevy, ford, and dodge.

Thats nice. Not sure why anyone cares what a retired fighter is saying but good for him.
Cos he retired like 5 mins ago. Conor's retired like 25 times and ppl keep talking about him.

Khabib fans aren't doing him a good service. Wasn't this about "legacy" and not money? What a bunch.
With one came the other in this instance. If it rattles the conor nutfleas (and it does) say that shit

If Khabib plans to become a political activist somewhat, his number of followers may increase even more to where it is now. His stance on Islam and some of his instagram posts are questionable but it will allow more people to know who he is and what he has done to change the world, depending on what he does in the future.

Conor doesn't have too many aspirations other than getting filthy rich and having more fights so he's probably not going to be politically active trying to advocate for something.

Floyd’s lunch money is probably bigger than Khabib’s entire bank account.

This is some incredibly soy boy shit to care about.

Too bad so few buy PPVs..or anything for that matter. 725K buys for the Grand Finale

giphy.gif

Back