Media Khabib has surpassed the UFC and Floyd!

I compared the number of followers he has against the UFC. Nothing more.

He surpassed them on that front.

Nobody gives a shit about macronni lol
Advertisers don’t take chances with controversy. More followers than the UFC and Mayweather means Jack shit like I said. Congratulations, you’ve got a bunch of dummies following you on social media. Meanwhile Mayweather is 100 times richer than him and the UFC couldn’t care less.

Advertisers don’t take chances with controversy. More followers than the UFC and Mayweather means Jack shit like I said. Congratulations, you’ve got a bunch of dummies following you on social media. Meanwhile Mayweather is 100 times richer than him and the UFC couldn’t care less.
Look sherbro you are just derailing my thread maybe on purpose on shit I have neither said nor claimed lol

Khabib has more followers than the NFL. Does that mean me saying he earns or generates more money than the fucking NFL?!

NO

Why are so concerned about the money Khabib is earning?

Look sherbro you are just derailing my thread maybe on purpose on shit I have neither said nor claimed lol

Khabib has more followers than the NFL. Does that mean me saying he earns or generates more money than the fucking NFL?!

NO

Why are so concerned about the money Khabib is earning?
Why are you so concerned about Khabib’s social media followers? I’m not trying to derail your thread because your thread really didn’t even include anything to discuss. You posted his followers, I posed the question how does his bank account stack up against the other two. What the hell was the point of this thread?
<{vega}>

Why are you so concerned about Khabib’s social media followers? I’m not trying to derail your thread because your thread really didn’t even include anything to discuss. You posted his followers, I posed the question how does his bank account stack up against the other two. What the hell was the point of this thread?
<{vega}>
Ok I will answer your question.
Floyd and the UFC have more money in their bank accounts than Khabib.

Happy now o_O

Now when Khabib says "I am the Floyd Mayweather of MMA" even Conor can no longer respond with "Mur mur mur mur mur mur!"

Khabib fans aren't doing him a good service. Wasn't this about "legacy" and not money? What a bunch.

Advertisers give a shit about social media followers.
Why does Khabib only get sponsorships for zam zam water and gorilla energy? He should get a sweet Adidas one or something like that

Khabib is bigger than Conrat.
Dana White never begged Conrat to fight.
He is begging Khabib now to continue to fight.

Saracens who recently got internet don't really have a choice. It was either Khabib or Kadyrov.

For all money obsessed sherdoggers

According to this site Khabib can ask between 50K and 85K for per post for advertisment

20201105_223814-jpg.812529

Source:
https://influencermarketinghub.com/instagram-money-calculator/
Wow, $50k per post. That's insane!

UFC paid posters get $0.50 per post? <Lmaoo>

Khabib is more well known than Muhammad Ali. How many Instagram followers did Ali have?

That is a good joke and I know you are kidding, but Ali really was the most famous person in the world at one point in time.

Which you could argue was much, much harder before social media and the internet.

This guy gets it:

Ali, was the most recognized person on earth! Look it up!

If you aren’t a hardcore UFC fan a Muslim or a Russian you have no idea who he is

That’s weird considering he doesn’t speak English and isn’t charismatic.

Back