News Khabib has founded a cellular phone company called Eagle Mobile

"Based on my values and beliefs"

What does this mean actually? Will there be a noticeable difference in the service provided compared to other mobile providers?

"Based on my beliefs and values"

So every time I'm talking about doing drugs and banging hookers and making fun of Islam, on this Russian network, do khabib and his cronies come assimilate me?
*Your line has been disconnected**. Thank you for choosing Eagle Mobile, Go Tok somewhere else.

"Based on my values and beliefs"

What does this mean actually? Will there be a noticeable difference in the service provided compared to other mobile providers?
I updated the posting. Basically Khabib is going the tmobile/metro PCS route. No hidden fees. You get what you get.

Network users often have issues with their operators about a range of hidden charges from their account. Khabib’s personal responsibility is so that such situations don’t occur, and also the loyalty and enthusiasm of his following will be instrumental in the switch of a chunk of users to Eagle Mobile services,” Mikhail Lechtman, a legal representative for the firm, said, Russian outlet RBK reported.

Last edited:
Guess it's still on the middle of Caucasus mountains at least

If you say something bad about his prophet, your mobile phone sends location to local buthers

Next up: Khabib brand telecommunication satellites.

if we are being honest this is a pretty big and ballsy move by khabib. I would not think to go this big of a company

iv9WkfE.gif

Glad to see Khabib doing well he was a legendary talent.

There should be some sort of limit on how many Khabib related threads and content each poster can flood these forums with

Hopefully he is just participating as a "brand" and not putting any money in it.

Mobile/telecom business is not for amateurs.
Probably specially in Russia.

Back