News Khabib has founded a cellular phone company called Eagle Mobile

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Translation:
Honesty and responsibility are the principles on which I have built my sports career. Today I am ready to go further - and I can already tell you the important news that I have been preparing for so long.

Soon, my team and I will launch a new mobile operator @eaglemobile_official based on my own values and beliefs.

While the coverage area is Moscow and the Moscow region, but this is only the beginning, our plans are much larger.

Follow the news to become one of the first owners of our SIM-cards - and believe me, everything is much better than you imagine.

RT Article:

The UFC’s number one pound-for-pound fighter on the planet's company ‘Khabib Telekom’ has applied to patent the company logo ‘Eagle Mobile by Khabib’, according to information reported by Rospatent, Russia’s Federal Service for Intellectual Property.

The service come with the added bonus of providing a loyalty scheme that will reward users for their custom with signed merchandise from the 29-0 fighter, exclusive clips of his fights, or a photo opportunity with the fighter.

“Network users often have issues with their operators about a range of hidden charges from their account. Khabib’s personal responsibility is so that such situations don’t occur, and also the loyalty and enthusiasm of his following will be instrumental in the switch of a chunk of users to Eagle Mobile services,” Mikhail Lechtman, a legal representative for the firm, said, Russian outlet RBK reported.

Khabib’s official capacity within the company will be the co-owner and face of the brand, but the 32-year-old, who beat Justin Gaethje by 2nd round submission to retain his 155lbs crown before retiring, will not take any part in the day to day running of the firm.

https://www.rt.com/sport/507076-khabib-eagle-mobile-company/

Last edited:
Not sure if I read the translation of this post or something else but it said there are a lot of hidden fees with phone providers in Russia and they want to offer a service that doesn’t have them. It also said Khabib would not have much to do with running the business day to day, which isn’t a surprise.

How does Eagle Mobile compare to a Canelo Phone?

qzrm4hF.jpg

Honesty and responsibility are the principles on which I have built my sports career. Today I am ready to go further - and I can already tell you the important news that I have been preparing for so long.

Soon, my team and I will launch a new mobile operator @eaglemobile_official based on my own values and beliefs.

While the coverage area is Moscow and the Moscow region, but this is only the beginning, our plans are much larger.

Follow the news to become one of the first owners of our SIM-cards - and believe me, everything is much better than you imagine.

"Based on my beliefs and values"

So every time I'm talking about doing drugs and banging hookers and making fun of Islam, on this Russian network, do khabib and his cronies come assimilate me?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back