News Khabib has founded a cellular phone company called Eagle Mobile

Apparently the mobile signal is only good on the ground. Performs poorly when standing....

With khabib radical islamic beliefs i guess it's for the muslim population in mosscow,good luck i guess

Damn. Get 1 million subscribers at $30 a month and that's $360 million a year...

I bet he gets millions of subscribers...

If he gets $1 for every subscriber, 1 million subscribers would be $1 million/month.

<mma4>

This is great, he's gonna lose all his money and go back to the ufc and lose some fights

Can you watch 'Harry and Sally' from your phone using his service?

Conor and Jones will have nightmares knowing he is better than them at everything

"Based on my beliefs and values"

So every time I'm talking about doing drugs and banging hookers and making fun of Islam, on this Russian network, do khabib and his cronies come assimilate me?

Every time you talk about that that stuff, the phone sends Khabib your location.

Khabib really needs to work on branding. Didn't they release an eagle watch and eagle perfume. Cant just call everything eagle. And the word doesn't even suit any of those things.

So every time I'm talking about doing drugs and banging hookers and making fun of Islam, on this Russian network, do khabib and his cronies come assimilate me?

Based on past experience, Khabib possibly calls for God's justice, which may or my not result in your head being cut off.

It sends your location to a group of DagestanI fighters Who have been training since they were small children.

They will then fly to the US and smash you.

“ That is haram, brother”

"Based on my values and beliefs"

What does this mean actually? Will there be a noticeable difference in the service provided compared to other mobile providers?
All women will have to be covered head to toe during selfies so that her Honour can be protected.

There’s little value in being just a mobile operator these days, the profit is mostly made of the services and devices and all that.

I guess Eagle Mobile will be using another operators existing network and paying them a bit for it. Still, it won’t make him (or the firm) money, really.

That’s unless you live in a third world country service provider wise like the US or Canada and pay 80$ for your mobile subscription and then they throttle your ”unlimited” data plan

<{Joewithit}>

Back