News Khabib has founded a cellular phone company called Eagle Mobile

"Based on my beliefs and values"

So every time I'm talking about doing drugs and banging hookers and making fun of Islam, on this Russian network, do khabib and his cronies come assimilate me?
yep but u can go full chris brown on rihanna posts and they cool with that

I updated the posting. Basically Khabib is going the tmobile/metro PCS route. No hidden fees. You get what you get.

Network users often have issues with their operators about a range of hidden charges from their account. Khabib’s personal responsibility is so that such situations don’t occur, and also the loyalty and enthusiasm of his following will be instrumental in the switch of a chunk of users to Eagle Mobile services,” Mikhail Lechtman, a legal representative for the firm, said, Russian outlet RBK reported.

If Khabib wants to go from dominating LW MMA to dominating a revolution in consumer protections and anti corporate bias, I'm down.

If he testifies on the House floor in his crusade, Lindsay Graham is getting a german suplex.

Damn. Get 1 million subscribers at $30 a month and that's $360 million a year...

I bet he gets millions of subscribers...

Eagle mobile, the preferred carrier for 9/10 jihadists accross Europe.

No service in France

platinumMobile is my wirelesscellular provider of choice

Now get Justin Gaethje to own and sell his all- natural carbonated energy drink. I bet those will sell off the shelves...

Call it, "The Highlight"...

Now get Justin Gaethje to own and sell his all- natural carbonated energy drink. I bet those will sell well...

Call it, "The Highlight"...
Too busy selling condoms which is ironic because it was foreshadowing for UFC 254

Too busy selling condoms which is ironic because it was foreshadowing for UFC 254
Trojan is a huge sponsor... But nonetheless I think Gaethje should start his own energy drink...

"Based on my values and beliefs"

What does this mean actually? Will there be a noticeable difference in the service provided compared to other mobile providers?

Based on Khabib's quote

"Honesty and responsibility are the principles on which I have built my sports career. "
and this post here

Not sure if I read the translation of this post or something else but it said there are a lot of hidden fees with phone providers in Russia and they want to offer a service that doesn’t have them. It also said Khabib would not have much to do with running the business day to day, which isn’t a surprise.
I take it means that the idea is to have a straight and honest service, no marketing trickery BS that take away people's money.

Back