Media Khabib - "Giving Me $100 Million to Beat Up That Idiot Again? I Don't Think That's Rational"

Khabib beat him, and it was one-sided.

Why would UFC want a rematch if it was one-sided, Khabib is not interested, and Conor hasn't done anything to deserve a rematch?

Khabib knows that the UFC wants him to take a L.

Ultimate Fixed Contest.

Khabib acts like he is scared to death of Conor. The only fighter to make him lose a round and he talks like he would rather retire than risk it again. Yea, I know Khabib won, but his antics tells a different story. He wants to copy Conor and fight Mayweather and he is a huge sore winner. Acting like a Diva worse than Woodley use to. I will absolutely love it if Tony spoils all his plans with an elbow to his forehead.

Khabib acts like he is scared to death of Conor. The only fighter to make him lose a round and he talks like he would rather retire than risk it again. Yea, I know Khabib won, but his antics tells a different story. He wants to copy Conor and fight Mayweather and he is a huge sore winner. Acting like a Diva worse than Woodley use to. I will absolutely love it if Tony spoils all his plans with an elbow to his forehead.
What round did he win??? Connor got dismantled methodically for 4 rounds on the ground as well as standing

Khabib knows it’s irrational, but he’s still gonna take the money

To be fair, Conor has never ever considered giving a re-match on a fight he already won.
I’m surprised Khabib doesn’t bring that up.. then again, he seems like he’s not the type of guy to care what others do.

10 years undeafeated and no rematch, always blew my mind, blatant hypocrisy. thats what the ufc is of course, but even so

Rematches are for close fights, ones that are finished quickly, bad decisions or a mishap.

Or in Dana's world ... money and to appeal to his butt buddy.

Khabib beat him, and it was one-sided.

Why would UFC want a rematch if it was one-sided, Khabib is not interested, and Conor hasn't done anything to deserve a rematch?

Khabib knows that the UFC wants him to take a L.

Ultimate Fixed Contest.

I don't know who's more desperate for the rematch ... Conor or Dana.

Khabib slapped him. Literally open hand face slap during that fight.

10 years undeafeated and no rematch, always blew my mind, blatant hypocrisy. thats what the ufc is of course, but even so

Dana wanted the aldo rematch, said so many times after that KO. Conor didn't

Khabib knows it’s irrational, but he’s still gonna take the money

I think he will too. Not just the money, but making Conor tap again would make him legendary.

Legendary response. Let's see Conor string together a few more wins before he steps into the cage with Khabib again, at least fight Gaethje.

there you have it folks, stupid post of the day

Man butchers UFC cash cow, turns down $100 rematch...

Dana and Conor HATE HIM

<31>

Sorry but no. Conor is #3 in the rankings, and coming off a 40 second obliteration of #5.

Literally the only thing you can argue is that Khabib should instead fight #4 Gaethje FIRST. Saying he should skip Conor entirely would mean advocating for #6 Felder getting a title shot. Which is obviously retarded. But even if you say Gaethje should be FIRST, that doesn't mean that Conor couldn't get a shot NOW.

If this wasn't Conor, there would never be a situation where people would argue a champ should skip #3 in his rankings when he's coming off a top 5 win. Top 5 guys don't need to go fight #14, #7, etc., again.

tenor.gif

Nothing but facts, and there isn’t anything someone can say to respond to this.

So khabib says he will not fight conor in a rematch

Then his father says he'll fight him for some crazy amount of money

Somebody offers him the money, and he still doesn't want to do it.

This is gonna be good

Definitely irrational. But, might be more irrational if he turned down an offer of that magnitude. And I'm saying that as a guy who is against the rematch.

Back