Media Khabib - "Giving Me $100 Million to Beat Up That Idiot Again? I Don't Think That's Rational"

Quite normal, the ball has like little bells inside so they players can locate it by hearing.

bj-penn-head-nod-gif-1.gif

McGregor can get his re-match when Aldo gets his

10 years undeafeated and no rematch, always blew my mind, blatant hypocrisy. thats what the ufc is of course, but even so
Yet guys like Cain with a history of injuries were getting rematches in fights they were dominated against.

It's actually embarrassing, apart from money what does this fight do for anyone?

Nothing for khabib legacy or the division itself, if Conor wants the fight go and fight gatche. Old man cerrone 3-7 at WW gets you a title shot

whats funny is the talk of connor needing to beat on smaller men. yet the Russian spy has missed weight more then once,,, without his Muslim fasting but nobody seem to want him to move up... jones anderson gsp but not poor russian

Would pay a dollar to see Dana and Conor's expression when they read statements like this

Yet guys like Cain with a history of injuries were getting rematches in fights they were dominated against.

It's actually embarrassing, apart from money what does this fight do for anyone?

Nothing for khabib legacy or the division itself, if Conor wants the fight go and fight gatche. Old man cerrone 3-7 at WW gets you a title shot
I'm right there with you brother, fully agree. Its because of this that I find myself interested in fewer and fewer fights which is sad because this is the only sport I ever cared to follow, because it was something real. There's not much integrity left sadly.

I'm right there with you brother, fully agree. Its because of this that I find myself interested in fewer and fewer fights which is sad because this is the only sport I ever cared to follow, because it was something real. There's not much integrity left sadly.
I'm actually over the sport. Luckily I enjoy other sports but damn, can't even get excited for cards anymore.

No one gets what they deserve in the sport, khabib waited forever for the title that was his. Aldo never got a rematch etc.

The whole Usada shit, all these dumb money fights where half these dudes can't fill a stadium.

Cormier vs stipe 3 was looking like a thing...

Just hard to enjoy, got the best ever LW fight coming up and all everyone is talking about is making a 1 sided rematchm

Lmfao might as well just give it to the blind cause connie has zero fucking chance at winning sorry Dana. Khabib = GOAT troll. Allah bless this man he is truly one in a million we are lucky to be watching him do his thing in and out the octagon.

Pretty rational thought process there. Unless Conor can destroy 2 more people at 155 he doesn't deserve a rematch. He wasn't the champ, he wasn't active.

Quite normal, the ball has like little bells inside so they players can locate it by hearing.

The Niners could have used that in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl.

Khabib is so scared of Conor 2.0 that he won't even take the fight for 100 million dollars. God damn, that's real fear if I've ever seen it.

Khabib beat this guy everywhere… Dropped him standing,,,, he beat him in the clinch,,,, And completely dominated him on the ground....what is new to discover in a rematch? Connor knew he was beat in the first fight shortly after round 1 and he truly knows he’s going to get beat in the 2nd fight if it ever gets made…

@Kowboy
I just researched that quote you posted and it's on the 5th page of a different thread that's not even about this video. So not sure how I was supposed to know about it's existence lol

But I was right that there are no threads on this specific video. Because I always search title keywords before starting threads.

That last sentence is so fucking priceless, I literally had to wipe some salt from me eyes.

* the funny thing is I get this feeling Dana only one that desperately wants this- gut feeling Conor wants no part of bhibster .

LMFAO

Conor will win the rematch. Habib knows it as well. Obvious ducking here.

I agree with khabib, conor is a can and he dont need to wasting he's time with cans.
<4>

Back