Media Khabib - "Giving Me $100 Million to Beat Up That Idiot Again? I Don't Think That's Rational"

Sorry but no. Conor is #3 in the rankings, and coming off a 40 second obliteration of #5.

Literally the only thing you can argue is that Khabib should instead fight #4 Gaethje FIRST. Saying he should skip Conor entirely would mean advocating for #6 Felder getting a title shot. Which is obviously retarded. But even if you say Gaethje should be FIRST, that doesn't mean that Conor couldn't get a shot NOW.

If this wasn't Conor, there would never be a situation where people would argue a champ should skip #3 in his rankings when he's coming off a top 5 win. Top 5 guys don't need to go fight #14, #7, etc., again.
If it wasn't Conor, a guy with one win in the lw division, which was 3,5 years ago wouldn't be ranked... gtfo out with bullshit ranking.

Is there really a comeback for that?

Khabib: u give me the money to beat up idiot is stupid
Dana: (dumb alligator grin) yeah, but the money....?

Lol Khabib: How much Conor fight make total? I only take fight if I’m made 20% shareholder for UFC and sit on board of director....
ahem,
Board of Dictator <RomeroSalute>

I would love,if Khabib beats Tony,to him to say in the press conference that he accepts the rematch for equity and partnership with the UFC.

Dainahs pink face would explode.

I agree. Part of me wants the Conor-smashing festivities of that glorious night to never end... but life moves on. Back of the line for Conor.

Running shitless.

When Khabib talks that he wants to help Africa and with another 100 mil. he could help a lot. And all he has to do is to fight a guy against he already has a win. But he knows it would be different fight and because of his legacy he wants to duck rematch even if he's getting all that money. That's a fear of losing and nothing else.

Conor will win the rematch. Habib knows it as well. Obvious ducking here.
Obvious lack of knowledge here Khabib Dominated and applied technique that you clearly didnt understand what you were watching unfold

Holy fuck that is one great interview. I lost at the part about football for the blind. Khabib isn't a Conor or Chael type of loudmouth but he has to be one of the greatest low-key trash talkers in the history of mma. And it's especially great because it's backed up by the credibility he has from being an undefeated ass-kicker. Conor is the biggest name in the business and Khabib owns his soul.

I think he will too. Not just the money, but making Conor tap again would make him legendary.
Quite laughable but ironically could be true I bet Khabib puts the same shut your mouth submission on Connor the second time around… khabib may just do this Just to establish the facts

Even Khabib now; and previously his fanboys are jealous of how charitable and bankable a megastar PPV draw like Conor can be.

LOL

Just burying that POS every time.

conor reading that <{blankeye}>

Irish edmond reading that<34>

conor fans <mma1><Waaah>

Dana after reading that (after trying to sell the legitimacy of conor beating up the shell of cerrone)<31>

Obvious lack of knowledge here Khabib Dominated and applied technique that you clearly didnt understand what you were watching unfold
I agree, you obviously have a lack of knowledge, Conor wins the rematch. It is known. #conorbless

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

"Dana White is determined to set up your rematch with McGregor, he said it many times, What's your take on it?"

Khabib:
"I Have a fight on April 18th, A very serious fight.

For the past month and a half i've been consistently training day and night. I've gotten myself in good shape, to where i'm supposed to be 70 days before a fight. I feel great. What'll happen after a fight no one knows.

I don't worry about it, that's what they want. I'm surprised that people even question me about a rematch. It seems that people want to continue the festivities after the fight.

Everyone saw what happened in the octogon. I controlled the fight every step of the way. I did everything I wanted with him, he even gave up.

How can we even discuss a rematch? We can only talk about continuing the festivities and making money. The question is: Do I want that? I am focused on Tony Ferguson."

"Are you interested?"

Khabib:
Not at all.

(Crowd laughter + Clapping)

"What if you're offered $100 million?"

Khabib:
"Why do I need that kind of money, there are so many organizations for example, there's not only football for the blind, there's Sambo and other sports. Let UFC give it to them, if they don't know what to do with the money. But giving me $100 million for me to beat up that idiot again? I don't think that's rational.

Ducking confirmed. He knows conrad with some fine tuning tdd might beat him and he cant handle it. Sorry but but ferg gonna humble you anyways.

Is there really a comeback for that?

Khabib: u give me the money to beat up idiot is stupid
Dana: (dumb alligator grin) yeah, but the money....?

Lol Khabib: How much Conor fight make total? I only take fight if I’m made 20% shareholder for UFC and sit on board of director....
Just beat up "that idiot" again youreslf, embarass him evem more and give money to charity and become bigger then life.

To be fair, Conor has never ever considered giving a re-match on a fight he already won.
Which fights exactly are you referring to? Only Aldo rematch made sense which was Conor's last fight at FW to date.

Ducking confirmed. He knows conrad with some fine tuning tdd might beat him and he cant handle it. Sorry but but ferg gonna humble you anyways.
Conor gets molested every single time just like he did in the first fight. Khabib has moved on to a better and more worhy opponent. Sorry to disappoint you buddeh.

WWE fans want the rematch for the drama
Conrat fans want it for the redemption

otherwise I cannot see how an MMA fan would be interested in this given how the first one is an utter domination on every facet.

Khabib got one or two fights left in him, do we REALLY want to see that beat down again when instead we can see him vs GSP or Gaethje?

Has there ever been another undefeated fighter who is this much scared of rematching a guy he beat? (even though it hardly counts as legit win as Conor wasnt even at 40%). Maybe one of the punches Conor landed has him shook

"What if you're offered $100 million?"

Khabib
:
"Why do I need that kind of money, there are so many organizations for example, there's not only football for the blind, there's Sambo and other sports. Let UFC give it to them, if they don't know what to do with the money. But giving me $100 million for me to beat up that idiot again? I don't think that's rational.

5dk2SUZ.gif

Back