Media Khabib - "Giving Me $100 Million to Beat Up That Idiot Again? I Don't Think That's Rational"

Please Dana, don't do it.

We don't no what Khabib and his henchmen will use that money for, but we know this, it won't be good.

"Dana White is determined to set up your rematch with McGregor, he said it many times, What's your take on it?"

Khabib:
"I Have a fight on April 18th, A very serious fight.

For the past month and a half i've been consistently training day and night. I've gotten myself in good shape, to where i'm supposed to be 70 days before a fight. I feel great. What'll happen after a fight no one knows.

I don't worry about it, that's what they want. I'm surprised that people even question me about a rematch. It seems that people want to continue the festivities after the fight.

Everyone saw what happened in the octogon. I controlled the fight every step of the way. I did everything I wanted with him, he even gave up.

How can we even discuss a rematch? We can only talk about continuing the festivities and making money. The question is: Do I want that? I am focused on Tony Ferguson."

"Are you interested?"

Khabib:
Not at all.

(Crowd laughter + Clapping)

"What if you're offered $100 million?"

Khabib:
"Why do I need that kind of money, there are so many organizations for example, there's not only football for the blind, there's Sambo and other sports. Let UFC give it to them, if they don't know what to do with the money. But giving me $100 million for me to beat up that idiot again? I don't think that's rational.

So if he’s really a humble man, why not donate his winnings to a charity, a selfless act.

This guy is so fake.

Has there ever been another undefeated fighter who is this much scared of rematching a guy he beat? (even though it hardly counts as legit win as Conor wasnt even at 40%). Maybe one of the punches Conor landed has him shook
<{outtahere}>
Add some creativity to your trolling chief.
He also doesnt coward and run but fights anyone at anytime at any weight
... except contenders when he's holding a belt. Or people he has a win over... or people who are top contenders who can set him back if they win, but not advance his and the UFC's agenda much if he wins.

Why keep trolling about this?

You said it. We all saw it.

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg
I see no fear in Conor, just a swollen foot.

I'm actually over the sport. Luckily I enjoy other sports but damn, can't even get excited for cards anymore.

No one gets what they deserve in the sport, khabib waited forever for the title that was his. Aldo never got a rematch etc.

The whole Usada shit, all these dumb money fights where half these dudes can't fill a stadium.

Cormier vs stipe 3 was looking like a thing...

Just hard to enjoy, got the best ever LW fight coming up and all everyone is talking about is making a 1 sided rematchm

Fully agreed in all aspects. It sucks, your first point is why i hate when people say "sure he may be a scum bag but look how much conor has done for the sport though!" Its the opposite, he has helped put the nail in the coffin with everything hes done, full fledged wwe antics. More money is coming in sure, but the work horses don't see it. It just feeds the machine.

I'd be up for Conor and Jose II at 155lbs

Championship belts are tied up and Jose Aldo deserves an opportunity to put on a better fight than the one at UFC 194.
I think that would be sick, with Aldo fighting controlled/focused as he did during his reign, I really do see his speed and technique being very hard for conor to deal with. If he lands, conor can KO him (obviously,) but Aldo fighting like Aldo is pretty hard to hit, and makes u pay for sloppiness. Cool fight that we'll never see.

Sorry but no. Conor is #3 in the rankings, and coming off a 40 second obliteration of #5.

Literally the only thing you can argue is that Khabib should instead fight #4 Gaethje FIRST. Saying he should skip Conor entirely would mean advocating for #6 Felder getting a title shot. Which is obviously retarded. But even if you say Gaethje should be FIRST, that doesn't mean that Conor couldn't get a shot NOW.

If this wasn't Conor, there would never be a situation where people would argue a champ should skip #3 in his rankings when he's coming off a top 5 win. Top 5 guys don't need to go fight #14, #7, etc., again.

Those rankings are a load of shit, purely there to market fights. No one in their right mind would have Cowboy ranked at number 5. There is no way Conor is ranked above Dustin or Justin, with his recent inactivity & sole win over Cowboy.

I think that would be sick, with Aldo fighting controlled/focused as he did during his reign, I really do see his speed and technique being very hard for conor to deal with. If he lands, conor can KO him (obviously,) but Aldo fighting like Aldo is pretty hard to hit, and makes u pay for sloppiness. Cool fight that we'll never see.

Maybe we won't see it but Jose deserves it, Jose is the greatest featherweight of all time and should do better even against Conor who is one of the most clinical finishers in the fight game today.

Not accepting 100 mil to fight somebody you already beat i dont think thats rational plus aint nobody going to offer him anything close to that figure he'll make a mil at most

whats funny is the talk of connor needing to beat on smaller men. yet the Russian spy has missed weight more then once,,, without his Muslim fasting but nobody seem to want him to move up... jones anderson gsp but not poor russian

uivd4dfElKBG6KI042zeLyjh5bBGjYb9fSZzXSPLJD0Sxf9gEgGCc0XMq-0XMiQjDzofQlXOPe1BcZf7DpXtijenl0pjM0-8zPAbxEaoGmubFdVEpDolFq8DH3_NMVI6ENZe-Yc1CfWZ905fHXBPoiN5=s0-d

Jesus fuck. What some of you fail to understand (seemingly) and I think Khabib might fall into this camp as well......this is PRIZE FIGHTING. This is not the olympics of fighting or some shit like that. Whatever is likely to make the most money gets booked. Khabib can either get on board or get the fuck out of the way. This is a buisness, money talks and everything else walks. Khabib will fight Mcgregor next (assuming he wins) or he will have a serious problem booking another fight, nobody (who matters) cares what he wants or feels is deserved.

And I hate McGregor FYI.

Khabib is one of the UFC’s biggest draws and he can do what he wants just like Conor. Are they going to strip him? The LW belt would be meaningless without actually beating the best fighter in the division. If they did strip him there would be outrage and the UFC would lose his drawing power($$$).

Like you said, money talks.

Back