Media Khabib dissing Cowboy: "A coward's mentality".

I love Khabib but what a distasteful thing to say.

He must not understand that being nervous is part of human nature.

GSP used to damn near have panic attacks before fights and all time great boxers like Tyson and others used to throw up before fights regularly.

By his logic, they're cowards too.

This is a no from me dawg.

So by your logic, Cowboy shoudn't fight at 155, because he is a natural 170? OK buddeh....if you say so, anything to fit your narrative eh? Weak af. His natural weight class is the weight class at which he fights. If you want to go deeper, not a single fighter in MMA fights at his natural weight, they all cut way too much weight so they can gain an advantage, but you already knew that....Keep these weak ass replies to yourself.

How many of them have ended up in hospital due to a failed weight cut? His own body was trying to tell him to stop being such a pussy.

Cowboy would lose 999/1000 fights with Khabib.

And that is being generous.
In your opinion. When has Cowboy ever been wrestlefucked in his long career? How many submission victories does Cowoboy have?

haha you bums...

khabib hates cerone....he has for a long time....

Cowboy is also a known bully.....no sympathy for that hillbilly.

Khabib 2020.

We don't really know if this is what Khabib said so let's not jump to conclusions boy and girls. However anyone that calls Cowboy a Coward deserves to get their butt whipped. He is one of the most prolific fighters in the UFC baby shaming most of the other soft core sugar tails who only want to fight once or twice a year.

The guy putting his life in danger to be able to fight smaller guys, pulling out, and running from Conor (the guy Cowboy is fighting next) is calling someone a coward..?

Yeh it looked bad until you realise Cowboy called Khabib a terrorist pretty much for literally no reason prior as some have linked in this thread. So given that Cowboy can get stuffed.

No reason? I mean calling Khabib himself a terrorist is a stretch, but his connections to actual extremists have been well documented.

He's braver than Khabib. Fighting the GOAT at 170 instead of 155, depleted, like Khabib did.

https://www.sport-express.ru/martia...hnika-habib-zhestko-vysmeyal-serrone-1630944/

origin.jpg

I'm not an instagram user, but I guess this is from "stories" or whatever, it's not a regular instagram post.

Khabib commented on a recent video that UFC posted where Cowboy talks about his emotions ahead of a fight.

He simply posted "A Cowards mentality".

Khabib uses the word "ochkoshnik" which is coward, but a little more disrespectful = The literal translations is somebody whose asshole shrinks out of fear :D.

Here's the whole video that he's referring to.

WTF? Guess Khabib doesn't have much respect for this upcoming matchup, calling Cerrone a second tier fighter before.

EDIT:

This may add a little context.

khabibbusshook.png

Khabib lost the privilege to talk shit about Conor after multiple pics have surfaced with him happily sporting Conor shirts and fanboying, guess he’s going after cowboy instead.

never said otherwise, did you even read my first comment on the thread ? ...

Probably but I must admit I usually don't pay attention to the authorship of the comments I read. In any case, I hope you can agree that it's worth reiterating to balance your point about Khabib having a better chance if they fought.

All these seething yanks mad that Khabib called their hero Cowboy a coward. Cowboy fucking sucks, he crumbles as soon as he faces adversity. As far as UFC fighters go, he is a coward.

7 losses in his last 10 fights, mentally breaks down every big he fights and even does a promo on how scared he gets before a fight.

Khabib is right.

https://www.sport-express.ru/martia...hnika-habib-zhestko-vysmeyal-serrone-1630944/

origin.jpg

I'm not an instagram user, but I guess this is from "stories" or whatever, it's not a regular instagram post.

Khabib commented on a recent video that UFC posted where Cowboy talks about his emotions ahead of a fight.

He simply posted "A Cowards mentality".

Khabib uses the word "ochkoshnik" which is coward, but a little more disrespectful = The literal translations is somebody whose asshole shrinks out of fear :D.

Here's the whole video that he's referring to.

WTF? Guess Khabib doesn't have much respect for this upcoming matchup, calling Cerrone a second tier fighter before.

EDIT:

This may add a little context.

Shrinking asshole? Sheesh, English has nothing on Russian. You guys have amazing insults.

Shrinking asshole? Sheesh, English has nothing on Russian. You guys have amazing insults.

Yes, something along those lines. It's basically like whimp, wuss, but when you translate it literally it's shrinking anus :D

All these seething yanks mad that Khabib called their hero Cowboy a coward. Cowboy fucking sucks, he crumbles as soon as he faces adversity. As far as UFC fighters go, he is a coward.
upload_2020-1-12_18-26-31.gif

Back