Media Khabib dissing Cowboy: "A coward's mentality".

I get you, that's the reason why I'd ban such mocks in the UFC, like religion, nationality etc... I mean trashing each other is fun, but there is a line you mustn't cross.

Religion is ridiculous nonsense that absolutely deserves to be mocked.

He wasn't wrong though was he. Cowboy didnt even try to fight back. Just stood there like a useless lump and let mcgregor hit him and smiled about it afterwards.

Khabib pretend to be nice guy but he's insulting Cowboy without any reason. Cowboy deserves respect, even he was outclassed by Conor but still that wasn't classy move from Khabib. Actually there wasn't class at all because he's not fighting against Cowboy. He had many chances but that fight didn't happen.
It's not without any reason.Cowboy did insult Khabib. But Khabib rather than insult him back stated a very true and uncomfortable fact about Cowboy, that he is a coward.

OSS.

I don't understand why a guy like Cowboy who is an adrenaline junkie, almost died couple of times, has crazy stories for life can shit the bed like that whenever he is big fights like Saturday.

Ironically, he's the same size as the guy in that gif, a HW virtuoso. In fact, his wrists are thicker, and his head is bigger:

The only reason Khabib is champ is because of the lack of wrestlers at LW that you're talking about. Hence his unwillingness to fight at 170, and his apprehension for fighting GSP.

how the fuck are you a member since 2008 and still say dumbshit like this lol

tenor.gif

Im in !

Attachments

• gut.gif
    gut.gif
    539.7 KB · Views: 1
how the fuck are you a member since 2008 and still say dumbshit like this lol
Just stating unpopular facts.

Funny enough, if Khabib acted like Conor, people would be saying all the obvious shit I say. You guys are just ruled by your emotions.

Back