Media Khabib dissing Cowboy: "A coward's mentality".

They probably naturally weight about the same but at least Cowboy had the guts to give 170 a go so a bit rich for a guy terrified of his natural weight class and who ended up in hospital twice trying to avoid it to call him a coward.

Khabib is not and has never been "humble". It was more a way of selling the fight against Conor. He was the good guy, Conor was the bad guy. So because he beat Conor the bad guy he is now seen as the good guy. It's that simple.

DJ
Wonderboy
Maia

they're humble guys in both victory and defeat.

They probably naturally weight about the same but at least Cowboy had the guts to give 170 a go so a bit rich for a guy terrified of his natural weight class and who ended up in hospital twice trying to avoid it to call him a coward.

What's Kamaru's natural weight class? The guy does the same things Khabib does to make weight, sweat suits, cardio, baths, towels, saunas, dieting etc...

Cowpoke fans shook ITT

3lxi3s.jpg

cowboy is anything but a coward. If anyone is a coward its khabib the pull out merchant.
No, neither Khabib nor Cowboy are cowards. Wondering if this story is actually true. I highly doubt it.

Ummm....Khabib is 10-0 at 170, undefeated in 2 weight classes. Cowboy? Not so much, dude is a perennial gatekeeper.

Khabib pullout of a fight with Cowboy twice....

<BC1>
Maybe so, but would you ever doubt that Khabib would dominate Cerrone? lol

Cerrone is one of the easiest fights for Khabib

A guy with a decent guard-game, but relies to much on it. I bet you Khabib would finish him within three rounds and it wouldn't be close.

Well you could see fear in his eyes when he fought Nate (who is a gatekeeper himself) and that wasn't the only time.
Khabib's words might've a bit harsh but he's not wrong. Also STFU cowboy nuthuggers Khabib would beat him 999/1000 times.

Emotions? What kind of western shit is that?

Allahu ahkbar.

Khabib’s got nothing for cowboy standing and the noobs seem to forget how nasty cowboy’s submission game can be.

Like when he threatened Kavanagh with violence for joking about Islam?

Did he threaten Kavanagh with violence? Can you post a link to that story?

In this story nobody threatened anybody, just mutual disrespect. Khabib dislikes Cerrone and thinks of him as a second tier fighter who is mentally weak.

To be fair he does sound weak in the video:

"Worst day of my life..."
"I don't want to be here"
"My arms are heavy"
"I have to fake it, but I really want to cuddle up in a corner and cry".
"I can't look bad on the cameras"

Last edited:
I'm a Khabib fan, insofar as I enjoy watching him destroy everyone who steps foot in the cage with him.

But he was booked against Cerrone more than once and pulled out. In fact, he's probably pulled out of more fights in the last 5 years than Cerrone has in his entire career.

Plus, talking shit about a dude on the downside of his career while you're in your prime is pretty cowardly in general.

Cowboy fights like 38 times a year. He’s not a coward. Didn’t he fight twice in like 10 days?
If he’s a coward, what am I?

Like when he threatened Kavanagh with violence for joking about Islam?

It wasn't a threat you snowflake, it was the equivalent of telling someone who was making fun of disabled people to be careful. Fate may make them disabled one day etc...

I'm a Khabib fan, insofar as I enjoy watching him destroy everyone who steps foot in the cage with him.

But he was booked against Cerrone more than once and pulled out. In fact, he's probably pulled out of more fights in the last 5 years than Cerrone has in his entire career.

Plus, talking shit about a dude on the downside of his career while you're in your prime is pretty cowardly in general.

Yeh it looked bad until you realise Cowboy called Khabib a terrorist pretty much for literally no reason prior as some have linked in this thread. So given that Cowboy can get stuffed.

Khabib>Cowboy>Charlie Zelenoff>Conor

Facts

Back