Media Khabib dissing Cowboy: "A coward's mentality".

cowboy is anything but a coward. If anyone is a coward its khabib the pull out merchant.
To be fair, neither of them are cowards.

They fight in front of millions of viewers for a living, risking injury, poverty, and humiliation.

Totally disagree with Khabib on this one. Cerrone has had more fights in UFC than anyone on the roster and he has taken lots of short notice fights before. He is a real fighter win or lose or draw

To be fair cowboy is a known head case. Literally half the man khabib is. But we all know that. Hence the undefeated record, goat status vs the gatekeeper beer drinking “cowboy” schtick. Donald’s greatest achievement of his entire career will either be competing against McGregor or landing a gif worthy matrix combo on Rick story. That’s about it..

Still in denial i see

<DirkMavs>

<DisgustingHHH>
i am not, humble definition = having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's importance

Criticizing someone's else behavior doesn't refute this definition. Maybe you want to say that khabib is " not respectful " maybe ? then yes I agree with that. But the word humble is not adequate sorry.

Hoping Ferguson destroys this little bitch

He’s not wrong. Cowboy ruined Tony’s butchering of him by weenering out between rounds. No professional makes that mistake unless they want their eye slammed shut quickly.

He’s not wrong. Cowboy ruined Tony’s butchering of him by weenering out between rounds. No professional makes that mistake unless they want their eye slammed shut quickly.

I thought he did it on purpose as well TBH. Especially after a guy said several times, don't blow your nose and he still did it. He was looking for a way out against Tony.

well you can insult someone and still be humble ... humble doesn't mean being a saint as far as I know ...
He isn't a saint nor humble lol stop being stupid, he is a bully who likes to claims he is the victim and humble. He may not be on Conor's level of arrogance and disrespect but he is up there trust me

How can someone who calls himself humble, be humble? That's a self praise and is related to ego. He is a lil bitch. El cucuy is coming for that little russian head

We all know Cowboy's job is to go in there and find a way to lose in good fashion, the guy folds in his most important fights and is mentally very weak. Khabib speaks the truth.

He isn't a saint nor humble lol stop being stupid, he is a bully who likes to claims he is the victim and humble. He may not be on Conor's level of arrogance and disrespect but he is up there trust me

How can someone who calls himself humble, be humble? That's a self praise and is related to ego. He is a lil bitch. El cucuy is coming for that little russian head
Still in denial i see

<DirkMavs>

<DisgustingHHH>
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cowboy-cerrone-with-racist-comments-again.3033665/

They seems to have a history too ...

Khabib and Cerrone have a history, they were schedule to fight multiple times. They also have a "beef" what i remember.

Mj6GM3.gif

Khabib -Humbleness was never my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not, humble definition = having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's importance

Criticizing someone's else behavior doesn't refute this definition. Maybe you want to say that khabib is " not respectful " maybe ? then yes I agree with that. But the word humble is not adequate sorry.
When you call someone else a coward, you are implying you are more brave at the same time. Thats not humble

Back