Khabib did an add for Conor's new Reebok shoes that are coming out?

I thought Conor was just doing an ad for those. Are they part of a bigger kit or something?

Either way, Khabib always shills for them so I'm not super surprised

I have just one, non-childish question for this thread.

Are the shoes any good? Anyone here tried them on?

Khabib is a known fanboy

khabib-vegas.png

I can't stand Conor but the blind hate is laughable. Zero reason to get butt-mad over a fucking ad lol.

https://www.reebok.ca/en/zig_kinetica
No dumbass, the shoes themselves have nothing to do with Conor. They are not Conor's signature shoe.

The Conor t-shirt and figurine is just a collaboration with Reebok, they're separate from the shoes themselves. This Khabib ad is probably just another collaboration.

How can it be after all this time we can still be stunned by the power of the hatred?

I mean, I am fully prepared, yet staggered.

The link @reddhelium just posted goes to this page..

View attachment 733039

..but it's not a Conor series.

tenor.gif

@BooBoyMan
Read the other quotes, dumbass

It's Reebok for fooks sake, who gives a fook?

<Fedor23>

Khabib obviously did not know they were linked to mcgregor

Nowhere on that link, or on any other link on internet, do the words "Conor signature series" appear.

On the official Reebok page of the shoe, there is no mention of Conor or any signature either, except that Conor appears in a TV commercial, alongside rapper Logic.
Logic is the worst "rapper" to ever grace a microphone

Seems like he is doing more adds for Conor
<Oku02>

Until I see a box with his name on it and a figurine, that boy is working overtime for Connie
<{Fergie}>

78476a4ee7a8b5b1caf4949491bff335.jpg

I saw that. You asked for a pic showing Khabib in collaboration with this shoes model, than i posted the pic, and you edited you post asking for a box with his name instead.

Seems like he is doing more adds for Conor
<Oku02>

Until I see a box with his name on it and a figurine, that boy is working overtime for Connie
<{Fergie}>

If Conor gets even 1% more of profits from sales of that shoe series, this is fuckin hilarious.

lol at the people who don't get it. Imagine Giannis doing a commercial for the new Lebrons just cuz they're both sponsored by Nike.

{<jordan}

First Khabib takes Conor's soul in a brutal prison rape.

Then Khabib takes the shoes right off Conor's feet.

Enough is enough. He should leave poor Conor alone.

{<huh}<36>

Okay? That doesn't mean the Zig Kinetica shoes themselves are his signature shoes, dumbass. Signature shoes are like D Rose Lakeshores, or Adidas Hardens.
https://www.reebok.com/us/zig-kinetica-shoes/EH1724.html

Your name is on the box, its your shoe. And it says "conor mcgregor collection" on the site.

How else would you call it dumb-dumbass?

78476a4ee7a8b5b1caf4949491bff335.jpg

I saw that. You asked for a pic showing Khabib in collaboration with this shoes model, than i posted the pic, and you edited you post asking for a box with his name instead.
The pic you posted says "khabib IN zig kinetica"

As in.... khabib wearing conor's shoes

{<jordan}

Nothing you say change the fact there is no proof that a "khabib collection" or a collaboration exists.

Only him doing adds for a shoe that is in the least associated with conors name.

If that isnt funny and ironic i dont know what is.

The pic you posted says "khabib IN zig kinetica"

As in.... khabib wearing conor's shoes

{<jordan}

Nothing you say change the fact there is no proof that a "khabib collection" or a collaboration exists.

Only him doing adds for a shoe that is in the least associated with conors name.

If that isnt funny and ironic i dont know what is.

The Ads with Conor says the same.

87215196_119938219572905_8380931655591246234_n.jpg

CbD16xY.jpg

Back