Khabib did an add for Conor's new Reebok shoes that are coming out?

Some of you guys make no fucking sense.

It doesn’t say it’s Conor’s shoe, and they’re not named after him like Jordans or whatever. I live In NYC and walked past a Reebok store out of curiosity. They had the shoes, but no pictures or figurines of Conor in sight.

The guy talked to me and said “Yeah, they came out yesterday. You know, Conor is endorsing these. And they have blah, blah” and talked to me about how they’re an update on the previous zigs. They’re not bad looking to be honest, but I find the black+orange color way to be horrendous. White ones looked better to me, but I’d prefer some variety. You’d have to be insane to pay $120 for these though over some Nikes or Saucony for $50-$80 online.

Here’s some pics i took:
1CA3878C-B8B4-41E0-A4E5-036FFB5D0F3A.jpeg 0B97501B-17D7-4091-8AFF-2FDF4622432D.jpeg

Khabib go es back to his chilren.

For those who think this is just a regular/random reebok shoe:
https://sneakernews.com/2020/01/13/conor-mcgregor-reebok-zig-kinetica-release-date/

conor-mcgregor-reebok-zig-kinetica-shoes-2.jpg

reebok-zig-kinetica-conor-mcgregor-04.jpg

Khabib got finessed by Reebok/UFC

<{Heymansnicker}>

bro try harder ... you sound desperate. Probably praying every day to find a way to shit on habib. Can you post all the picture you had of him looking hurt in fights, like you used to do back in the day.

Btw, why are you not a diaz fan anymore ?

bro try harder ... you sound desperate. Probably praying every day to find a way to shit on habib. Can you post all the picture you had of him looking hurt in fights, like you used to do back in the day.

Btw, why are you not a diaz fan anymore ?
lol that stupid asshole needs to get banned. he is posting shit threads since khabib beat the shit out of conor

Ok so Khabib and Conor are just endorsing the same thing? That makes more sense.

Back