Khabib did an add for Conor's new Reebok shoes that are coming out?

Isn’t Khabib a man of charity? Likely just helping boost sales for Conor.

He’s helping to contribute funds to Conor and his “LW Champ, Never Again” foundation.

<{outtahere}>

probably felt bad after totally emasculating him in front of everybody

Doesn't really say much about Conor's popularity, eh? So famous we have to use the guys enemy to advertise his shoes.
It says a lot about conors power. He forced khabins hand to make an advertisement for his signature colorway collection. Absolutely baller move. Khabib will truly do anything for cash

There's unboxings in Youtube, Conor's name isn't even in the box.

<{outtahere}>

That's what you called it sherbro lol. Even if you don't want to use the word 'signature', it's still not HIS shoe like you keep insisting it is. I don't know what you're trying to argue now lol.

Conor is just the face of a marketing campaign for it, like how Khabib is the face of the campaign for the shoe in Russia.

I'm sure if Conor gets any percentage of the sales, so will Khabib. Odd troll thread to make tbh.
You're just arguing semantics. The shoe khabib is wearing in the commercial is conors signature colorway for the zig. The overall zig is not conors shoe but that colorway is Conor's. Khabib wore conors shoe, get over it

There's unboxings in Youtube, Conor's name isn't even in the box.

You're investing some time into this..

giphy.gif

It says a lot about conors power. He forced khabins hand to make an advertisement for his signature colorway collection. Absolutely baller move. Khabib will truly do anything for cash
Still not sure how this is considered good for Conor? His fans always talk about how much more popular he is than everyone else but they need Khabib to advertise his shoes?

{<huh}

You're just arguing semantics. The shoe khabib is wearing in the commercial is conors signature colorway for the zig. The overall zig is not conors shoe but that colorway is Conor's. Khabib wore conors shoe, get over it
I presume you have about 10 pairs..?

Why would anyone try and sell sneakers using MMA fighters?
So they use one of the few sports where they don't wear anything on their feet to sell them? I can't wait to see Conor and Khabib wearing them in the cage, oh yeah they won't will they.
I guess using swimmers would have been even worse.

I already argued it. If it went over your head i cant help it.
{<huh}<1>

Lmao you're not making any argument at this point dummy. The ones you did make were retarded.
Conor McGregor Reebok Zig Kinetica
Release Date: February 21st, 2020

$120
Color: Black/Sunbaked Orange/Vivid Orange
Style Code: EH1724
Where are you getting 'Conor McGregor' from lol? That style code leads to here: https://www.reebok.com/us/zig-kinetica-shoes/EH1724.html, and again, it has nothing to do with Conor.

Enough's enough you bum shitposters, I've been arguing over fucking shoes for too long now.
<36>

Why would anyone try and sell sneakers using MMA fighters?
So they use one of the few sports where they don't wear anything on their feet to sell them? I can't wait to see Conor and Khabib wearing them in the cage, oh yeah they won't will they.
I guess using swimmers would have been even worse.
Because you know they train and run in shoes?

Sherdoggers will argue over literally anything.

Doesn't really say much about Conor's popularity, eh? So famous we have to use the guys enemy to advertise his shoes.

Good point.

Conor needed Khabib's popularity to appear on video game covers.

Conor needed Khabib's popularity to get called out by Floyd and Pacman.

Time to wake up.

The ones you did make were retarded.
So retarded you couldnt offer an actual counterpoint except resort to semantics and falacies

Imagine not being able to win an argument against a retarded person and what that says about yourself

<{Heymansnicker}>

Last edited:
Good point.

Conor needed Khabib's popularity to appear on video game covers.

Conor needed Khabib's popularity to get called out by Floyd and Pacman.

Time to wake up.
When did I say either of those things? You're just pulling shit out of thin air

Fucking hell Conrat's WWE fans are pure cancer, thank fuk WWE retard fans didn't come over to boxing like they have MMA!

Back