Khabib did an add for Conor's new Reebok shoes that are coming out?

Yeah man I am with the rest on this.

Conor Mcgregor is endorsing the shoes and they do have a picture of him in a link or two on the main Reebok site but i would hardy call it his official shoe line.

Your name is on the box, its your shoe. And it says "conor mcgregor collection" on the site.
<bball1><36>

I'd call it being the face of a marketing campaign for a new shoe, dumbass.

The 'Conor McGregor collection' also has UFC apparel like generic hoodies and joggers, but I guess that's all Conor's signature gear too right, according to your logic?

I don't think you know what a signature shoe actually is lmao...

Well I guess that means Corat won at UFC 229 then, fucking degenerate Conrat fans. Can't wait til the cunt leaves MMA for good and takes his little fan girls with him, it will be a blessed day indeed.

Can they not go back to watching wwe?

They are absolute bums

The Ads with Conor says the same.

87215196_119938219572905_8380931655591246234_n.jpg

CbD16xY.jpg

still doesn't imply it's conor's shoe line. he's just in an advertisement for the shoes, much like khabib was.

Isn’t Khabib a man of charity? Likely just helping boost sales for Conor.

He’s helping to contribute funds to Conor and his “LW Champ, Never Again” foundation.

<{outtahere}>

<bball1><36>

I'd call it being the face of a marketing campaign for a new shoe, dumbass.

The 'Conor McGregor collection' also has UFC apparel like generic hoodies and joggers, but I guess that's all Conor's signature gear too right, according to your logic?

I don't think you know what a signature shoe actually is lmao...
Who cares what signature means?

If i had used another word you wouldnt have a leg to stand on. Your whole argument is semantics.

If conor is the face of the campaign AS YOU SAID YOURSELF and gets even 1% more of profits from sales of that shoe series, you have no argument. Period.

<Kobe213>

All I got from this was that Khabib must have stolen Conor's shoes....

Who cares what signature means?
<{outtahere}>

That's what you called it sherbro lol. Even if you don't want to use the word 'signature', it's still not HIS shoe like you keep insisting it is. I don't know what you're trying to argue now lol.

Conor is just the face of a marketing campaign for it, like how Khabib is the face of the campaign for the shoe in Russia.

I'm sure if Conor gets any percentage of the sales, so will Khabib. Odd troll thread to make tbh.

<{outtahere}>

That's what you called it sherbro lol. Even if you don't want to use the word 'signature', it's still not HIS shoe like you keep insisting it is. I don't
{<huh}<36>

Okay? That doesn't mean the Zig Kinetica shoes themselves are his signature shoes, dumbass. Signature shoes are like D Rose Lakeshores, or Adidas Hardens.
https://www.reebok.com/us/zig-kinetica-shoes/EH1724.html

Its conors "colorway" khabib is wearing

Conor McGregor Reebok Zig Kinetica
Release Date: February 21st, 2020

$120
Color: Black/Sunbaked Orange/Vivid Orange
Style Code: EH1724

Agreed.

Find less popular athletes to advertise your product.

Good marketing, Reebotched.
Doesn't really say much about Conor's popularity, eh? So famous we have to use the guys enemy to advertise his shoes.

Back