Khabib - Cant punch or kick

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If this leg rider wins a ufc belt I will personally fly to his hometown in Dagestan or where every hes from and run around it naked

The first exchange when Showtime kicks him in the face his plan will go out the window and panic mode will ensue before hes knocked unconcious with a kick from the TKD Gods.

He is only liked here because he's boring. He's basicly the anti Conor. If he tells pettis"your ass is mine" you're gnna see 60 threads titled "omg he just owned showtime" lol these kids are pathetic. I hope pettis destroys him. #breakbones

I got Showtime by counter right to RNC in the first, Khabib doesn't have a steel chin like Melendez.

To me it's more of a question of whether or not Pettis will finish Khabib in one round or two. Either way he's gonna get exposed badly and everyone around here who sincerely has deluded themselves into thinking he's some future GOAT is going to be absolutely stunned and it'll be fuckin ace. He has never fought one such blistering storm of finishing offensive techniques as ANTHONY PETTIS (p4p #5).

GTfUHgH.gif

Great fighter, still working on his striking, but his grappling is so dominant he'll be hard to beat. He'll likely handle Pettis pretty well, but Pettis is so opportunistic with his finishes he's liable to catch Khabib at anytime. Really a fight that could go either way.

Pettis beats him, too well rounded.

Khabib has great wrestling, but much more is needed to be champ.

You need an all-time great like Guida to solve the Pettis enigma.

yeah but he has 'rasslin and 'rassllin is all you need in MMA.

In which fight was Khabib knocked down or wobbled?
The one where he fought someone who was actually a good striker that didn't concede back-to-cage position faaaaaar too much (RDA)

oh wait

He's gonna die in there. RDA is much improved but PETTIS is on another level.

pettis-showtime-cerrone1.gif

If you feel that way, ok, but when I think Khabib, the last thing I think is "boring"

Maybe showtime can pull a flying rear naked choke off vs khabib

I laugh at those who imply Khabibs only threat is wrestling

Would be a nightmare for Zuffa from a marketing perspective if Khabib was champ.

i'm more entertained by khabib's style than pettis's

Back