Khabib - Cant punch or kick

In which fight was Khabib knocked down or wobbled?

Has he been blasted by anyone with power in the UFC? Not that I can think of. The hardest shot he's eaten to date that I can recall is when Tibau cracked him clean in second round (possibly first round) and he definitely looked shook for a half sec. Point is, if he runs in wildly as he's prone to, Pettis will counter him hard and there's few chins that Pettis can't compromise.

Pettis will submit him if he starts his wrestling crap,mark my words khabib will be beaten like a red headed step child.

Feel free to join the long line of overzealous prognosticators but I think it will be a good fight that can go either way.

wrestles bears that are doped to be placid ffs cop on lads bear cant run up a cage like a ninja.

cubs that are still probably stronger than pettis

It's getting harder and harder to hide those fighting flaws as he nears the cream of the crop of LW fighters. Khabib loses this match up every time Petitis a 1,000 ways to win, Khabib just one.

Khabib will suffocate Pettis. Pettis will never get off his back and eventually tire

As much as i dislike Pettis, I have to say that he is the perfect fighter and he won't lose to someone like Khabib. Pettis has too many weapons he can use against Khabib.

He is only liked here because he's boring. He's basicly the anti Conor. If he tells pettis"your ass is mine" you're gnna see 60 threads titled "omg he just owned showtime" lol these kids are pathetic. I hope pettis destroys him. #breakbones

at the very least he's beat guys in the top 5 - unlike mchype.

If you feel that way, ok, but when I think Khabib, the last thing I think is "boring"

Because your most likely sleeping & dreaming and have reached rem sleep state....

Back