Rumored Khabib bought out Gorilla Fighting Championship

Khabib really wants to retire he should open up a combat sport management company in the general Russia area of the world and start signing up all the fighters around those parts. I'd invest a million in that over some org worth next to nothing and will require more money to operate with taking in very little over time. To ever think it could become self sustainable or profitable is very low based on the history of MMA orgs.

Maybe he could open his own branch of slime ball Ali's company for that part of the world if we wants to get a big head start. I'm sure Ali would rather not fly halfway around the world to do business if he doesn't have to.
That”s actually a good idea.

IIRC, Ali never leaves the US.

MMA promotions are an excellent way to go broke.
Specifically in Russia. There a not many People who Pay to Watch Sports. The Football Arenas are Empty even if there is no pandemic

1 - if u think like that u ll never earn money
2 - 1 millions is nothing for him, he makes "crazy" money with the UFC and sponsorship

Like i said, i don't know if he'll be sucessful since i don't know about cell phone companies. Khabib is probably set for life, he probably made 1 millon+ or more from the mcg fight and the poirier fight.

Like i said, i don't know if he'll be sucessful since i don't know about cell phone companies. Khabib is probably set for life, he probably made 1 millon+ or more from the mcg fight and the poirier fight.
he made more than 6 millions per fight since the conor fight, without the sponsorship

so when is Darren Till going to buy out Fight Circus?

Back