Rumored Khabib bought out Gorilla Fighting Championship

Khabib has a telecom company now, a fighting organization, a line of like protein bars or something of the sort, he's bought some sheep and cattle I think it was that he said + he's going back to school.

Seems like a guy who's ready to move on from fighting.
Well he's simply diversifying his investments while in his financial prime and doesn't want to go broke and risk CTE .
I mean Fedor still fights at this age and nobody can tell me its not about money.

Last edited:
Good for MMA. It seems Khabib always wanna tied up with MMA. He's real MMA-lover

EAGLE FC could work.

EFC not so much

He will be the richest UFC fighter ever when it is all said and done. Got out without a scratch on his face too. Smart man.
MMA promotions are an excellent way to go broke.

yep he also launched a telecom company I believe, but sherdoggers told me he wasn't a draw and got paid less than 5 millions dollars by the UFC ...
And probably got another $500 million from Kadyrov. He's going to run shit in Sovietland MMA for a while.

Conor has already made a ton of money off of Proper 12, wit h little to no work involved. You can call it cheap booze all you want, it makes money. It’s inexpensive and available pretty much everywhere liquor is sold. It’s doesn’t have to be top shelf quality.
MMA promotions, on the other hand, have proven time and time again to be money pits. UFC is the exception that proves the rule. You let your Conor hate blind you to reality.

Nope. Mcg wanted money so he went for the cheap booze. Khabib only wants to promote the talent already training in Dagestan and other parts of russia, so he went for the mma promotion.

i said it many times, ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF HE'S SUCESSFUL. or do you think i am oblivious to what EliteFC, Affliction, GB MMA, Pride and many others MMA promotions who lost money or including Bellator.

yep he also launched a telecom company I believe, but sherdoggers told me he wasn't a draw and got paid less than 5 millions dollars by the UFC ...

that's another thing. i don't know if that will be sucessful in the future.

That's pretty cool. He already has a gym and trains kids for free...

He can 'create' fighters and make them fight

<{Joewithit}>
I believe he will possibly return with the possiblilty of doing long term business with the UFC. Either he comes back with this as the condition,or he will meet with Dana and try to see if the deal can be done anyway. He is securing a future for his region and establishing a legacy.

What if he want to fight in his own organisation ?
If he is still under contract wirth the UFC,he couldnt...technically. We have seen eastern europeans flout these rules,but I dont think Khabib is stupid enough to do that. Business will be done.

that's another thing. i don't know if that will be sucessful in the future.
1 - if u think like that u ll never earn money
2 - 1 millions is nothing for him, he makes "crazy" money with the UFC and sponsorship

1 - if u think like that u ll never earn money
2 - 1 millions is nothing for him, he makes "crazy" money with the UFC and sponsorship
Yep

Money is not important,only the lack of it.

What is the point of having money,if you cant do what you want with it.

A million for Khabib is a drop in a bucket,he who has more bags of gold than an oxen has hairs.

Not really. Excellent way to go broke is to make a piss poor whiskey.
Lol. How many mma promotions have been profitable? Compare that to the number of successful liquor brands. I don”t drink proper 12, but as a whiskey drinker who personally knows people in the liquor business (actually distillers and marketers), there’s nothing piss poor about it. They buy the juice already barreled from an established big name distillery, blend it how they see fit, bottle it, and sell it. Aside from the blending, the hardest part for them is marketing, and Conor does that. It’s minimal investment.

Again, how many profitable mma promotions are out there?

Khabib really wants to retire he should open up a combat sport management company in the general Russia area of the world and start signing up all the fighters around those parts. I'd invest a million in that over some org worth next to nothing and will require more money to operate with taking in very little over time. To ever think it could become self sustainable or profitable is very low based on the history of MMA orgs.

Maybe he could open his own branch of slime ball Ali's company for that part of the world if we wants to get a big head start. I'm sure Ali would rather not fly halfway around the world to do business if he doesn't have to.

Which means he is confusing everybody that he is gonna retire or no
And also progressing his own life in considered and meaningful ways. Which he might consider more important than our clarity on his fighting plans or lack thereof.

Back